Instant cash

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
my_misyel
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Instant cash

Post by my_misyel »

I'm also not that into affiliate marketing. They just make it sound easy with all those flashy ads, but the truth is it is far harder.

johny123123
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:34 am
Contact:

Re: Instant cash

Post by johny123123 »

I have signed up and hope for some cash soon

gelan
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:36 am
Contact:

Re: Instant cash

Post by gelan »

I can promote but I know it's going to be a lot of work. Anything that makes outrageous claims like this makes me run the other way!

mptrzy.pl
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:42 am
Contact:

Re: Instant cash

Post by mptrzy.pl »

You can find there better affiliates I'd say.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 590 guests