How many URLs at most did Google Sitemap XML files limit?
-
moo baa
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:21 am
- Contact:
-
IT Staffing
- Posts: 178
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:03 am
- Contact:
Re: How many URLs at most did Google Sitemap XML files limit
Sitemaps should be no larger than 10MB (10,485,760 bytes) and can contain a maximum of 50,000 urls.
-
tokopiyama
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:42 am
- Location: Indonesia
- Contact:
Re: How many URLs at most did Google Sitemap XML files limit
# Don't use an XML sitemap if all pages of your site are already indexed at Google.
How do I know if my page already indexed?
I guess I've been overusing it, coz It seems that my pages are already indexed and now I'm using 2-3 sitemap.xml
Can somebody help me?
How do I know if my page already indexed?
I guess I've been overusing it, coz It seems that my pages are already indexed and now I'm using 2-3 sitemap.xml
Can somebody help me?
Tokopiyama.com merupakan toko baju tidur online terlengkap dari mulai anak kecil hingga dewasa dengan harga terjangkau
-
ghaziaprop
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: How many URLs at most did Google Sitemap XML files limit
A XML sitemap can have upto 50,000 urls. The URL exceeding 50,000 urls should be added in an another individual sitemap.
You can find Property in Indirapuram here.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 165 guests