Rss Submission or Blog Submission?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
cookies186
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:58 pm
Contact:

Rss Submission or Blog Submission?

Post by cookies186 »

Hi,

I have created RSS of site and Rss of blog. Blog rss I submit when I ping my blog.

I want to know should I submit rss of site to rss feed directories for better ranking in google.

Do i really need to submit rss of site to rss directories...even if it is not going to get updated again and again like news site or blog site.

Regards

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Re: Rss Submission or Blog Submission?

Post by VladTepes »

Just submit once, pinging and bookmarking new post is enough for them, and of course build links going to them.
Last edited by VladTepes on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

brad12
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 am
Location: usa
Contact:

Re: Rss Submission or Blog Submission?

Post by brad12 »

Hi i have also one blog about japanese, but I don't know where is RSS feed url. here is my blog.

http://learnjapanesefreeonline.blogspot.com/

web.hostingmadnes
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:53 am
Contact:

Re: Rss Submission or Blog Submission?

Post by web.hostingmadnes »

As of me, Blog submission is effective compare to RSS feed submission.I have tried both terms but I got more impact from blog submission.

vstrategy
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:06 am
Contact:

Re: Rss Submission or Blog Submission?

Post by vstrategy »

Blog submission is good b but RSS submission is better. Both of this can help in your site optimization.
Here are some exciting tips, just visit us
Gambling Guides

mdamin76
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: On Stage
Contact:

Re: Rss Submission or Blog Submission?

Post by mdamin76 »

Both can work. Mostly blog directories accept both url for indexing.

seoforu
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:19 am
Contact:

Re: Rss Submission or Blog Submission?

Post by seoforu »

You can submit the RSS for both site and blog.
The best website design and Seo services company- Web design Atlanta

amandamattcutt
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:03 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Rss Submission or Blog Submission?

Post by amandamattcutt »

According to me both Blog Submission and RSS submission are good.
But I like Blog commenting.I think Blog commenting is good as long as you take some things into consideration. First and foremost, you must respect the blog and its owner. If you are going to comment do so with something regarding the content of the blog. Otherwise you will be accused of spam. :)

Kyrie
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:08 am
Contact:

Re: Rss Submission or Blog Submission?

Post by Kyrie »

cookies186 wrote:Hi,

I have created RSS of site and Rss of blog. Blog rss I submit when I ping my blog.

I want to know should I submit rss of site to rss feed directories for better ranking in google.

Do i really need to submit rss of site to rss directories...even if it is not going to get updated again and again like news site or blog site.

Regards
i think RSS is only use for pinging your blog so that everytime you update it, the post will be show instantly and it also help to make your site crawl faster....

and i think if you want to use your RSS feed try to post it on forums, some forums allow users to post their blog's RSS link.... and if you're doing submission, try to submit and bookmarks all the pages of your blog so that it can be crawl and index faster....

replysanjay
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:58 am
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Rss Submission or Blog Submission?

Post by replysanjay »

brad12 wrote:Hi i have also one blog about japanese, but I don't know where is RSS feed url. here is my blog.

here is ur rss url
http://learnjapanesefreeonline.blogspot ... ts/default
SEO and w3c Standards
http://seow3c.blogspot.com/

shozib
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:18 am
Contact:

Re: Rss Submission or Blog Submission?

Post by shozib »

If u have wordpress then wordpress pings itself..

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 481 guests