Will I get banned from Google for this?
-
quickregister
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:01 am
- Location: Florida USA
- Contact:
Will I get banned from Google for this?
I uploaded 5000 plus internet marketing SEO realted articles
to my website at:
http://www.quickregister.net/articles
My goal is first to improve the quality of my site
which is a free search engine submission service.
Then to earn Google Adsense Revenue.
I have my adsense code on all the article pages.
I also uploaded the same folder with the articles to
http://www.leadclub.net/articles
which is also a fairly busy site which
deals with opt in leads advertising.
The same 5000 articles on two relatively
busy sites in similar niches.
My thought would be that this would give me extra
exposure but I am wondering if Google would consider
this spamming. Anyone have any ideas on this?
Thanks.
Matt
to my website at:
http://www.quickregister.net/articles
My goal is first to improve the quality of my site
which is a free search engine submission service.
Then to earn Google Adsense Revenue.
I have my adsense code on all the article pages.
I also uploaded the same folder with the articles to
http://www.leadclub.net/articles
which is also a fairly busy site which
deals with opt in leads advertising.
The same 5000 articles on two relatively
busy sites in similar niches.
My thought would be that this would give me extra
exposure but I am wondering if Google would consider
this spamming. Anyone have any ideas on this?
Thanks.
Matt
-
giuseppe
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:38 am
- Contact:
-
bobkerry
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:23 am
- Contact:
Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?
It might harm the ranking of your site because similar content is not accepted by google at all. Try to add something different as well as unique
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?
For some reason, it could work but not a single article probably for both sites. The same with those auto bloggers, the authority and faster indexing place a role which article would get into higher position on Google.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
dentalwebsites
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:07 am
- Contact:
Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?
Google just came up with a new algorithm to find out duplicate contents so be careful now, as it can blacklist your site.
Dental Websites
Dental Websites
-
jesicawillss
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:54 pm
- Location: India
- Contact:
Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?
Duplicate content puts your site down and its impresion too in the eye of search engines.
-
surajdeshmukh
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:52 am
- Location: india
- Contact:
Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?
If you think that your site will get banned by google then why did you do that ? You must have avoided the duplicacy of articles in both the sites.If your both sites are catched by google then it will be banned and listed under spamming sites.
We sell Gulf Marine and marine lubricants.
-
rickymartin213
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:35 pm
- Contact:
Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?
If you anticipate that your parcel module get illegal by google then why did you do that ? You must love avoided the duplicacy of articles in both the sites.If your both sites are catched by google then it module be banned and recorded low spamming sites.
-
bloomtools
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:45 am
- Contact:
Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?
Until and unless you are posting the fresh content into your website, I don't think there would be any problem. If you post duplicate articles, Google will definitely banned your site !!!
-
James77
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:27 pm
- Contact:
-
ujju
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 am
- Contact:
Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?
If Google finds multiple web pages have the same content, they may penalize each website for this.
North London Van Hire
North London Van Hire
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 213 guests