How to increase Google Page Rank

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
NDanial
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: How to increase Google Page Rank

Post by NDanial »

Anyone interested to exchange link with my sit? My site is an article directory site hosted in Asia region.
http://www.articleprima.asia

avec2200
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:59 pm
Contact:

Re: How to increase Google Page Rank

Post by avec2200 »

Add quality content,
Build more quality links
Upate your site frequently...
Personally, I love your site.
How Happy We Are To Meet Millionaire Friends From Afar! -

xaldop
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:00 am
Contact:

Re: How to increase Google Page Rank

Post by xaldop »

sir if you want to increase ypur page rank bookmarking in http://www.xaldop.com

xaldop
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:00 am
Contact:

Re: How to increase Google Page Rank

Post by xaldop »

www.chattas.com comment on this site to increase your dofollow links

quikseo
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:33 am
Contact:

Re: How to increase Google Page Rank

Post by quikseo »

Does anyone know how important is paid links in Google?

brightmanner
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:30 pm
Contact:

Re: How to increase Google Page Rank

Post by brightmanner »

Nice information, many thanks to all of you. :D

TechLife
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:33 am
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Contact:

Re: How to increase Google Page Rank

Post by TechLife »

Quality backlinks with high ranking websites; Submit your sitemap to google as well.
Tech Life is how I live. If I want to know something I google it.
iPhone Repair Jacksonville is how I get paid.

wulaishiwo
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:23 pm
Contact:

Re: How to increase Google Page Rank

Post by wulaishiwo »

I am thinking about the same question. I'd like to promote my blog, Abercrombie Kids.

Tooooo much to learn in SEO
moncler through its subsidiaries, is a specialty retailer that operates stores selling casual sportswear apparel, as doudoune moncler homme, moncler jackets, moncler vests.

faveseo
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:25 am
Contact:

Re: How to increase Google Page Rank

Post by faveseo »

I think Google loves quality backlinks such as those from high PR sites.

cfoo
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: In A Gym
Contact:

Re: How to increase Google Page Rank

Post by cfoo »

One of most important factors for Page Rank is backlinks.

SundayForever
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:53 pm
Contact:

Re: How to increase Google Page Rank

Post by SundayForever »

Hi all I'm working hard to be ranked on google, but I think google has a hard algoritmic :? I'm going quite good on msn, well I keep on to work to optimize my site, bye for now

buzinessware
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:45 pm
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Re: How to increase Google Page Rank

Post by buzinessware »

Try to build some quality niche related back links.
It'll be better ask for seo to any SEO Services provider company :)

Thanks
Search Engine Optimization Dubai

conexus
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:29 am
Contact:

Re: How to increase Google Page Rank

Post by conexus »

By doing 2way link exchange or 3 way link exchange with high PR site is a great way to increase your page rank because from this you will get quality back links. Page rank is depends upon the quality and quantity of back links . By getting high PR back links you will boost your page rank.

kevinfelixlee
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:48 pm
Contact:

Re: How to increase Google Page Rank

Post by kevinfelixlee »

I just can say, Google Ranking is so important.
It's the key figure for SEOer.

gaogao
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:50 pm
Contact:

Re: How to increase Google Page Rank

Post by gaogao »

try to exchange link, article submission, do forum link build
fix slow computer for free T55 forum is a free resource

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 180 guests