backlinks

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
navalstone
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:56 am
Contact:

backlinks

Post by navalstone »

i came across this site
http://thebacklinkbuilders.com/profile-links.php

they are providing 1,000 Profile Backlinks for $9.99. Does this work or spam? Please advise. I'm newbie

CEILACo
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:22 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: backlinks

Post by CEILACo »

I don't know the company and didn't have an experience with them myself so I can't - and won't - brand them in any way. I can tell you however that I wouldn't buy from them or anyone else who offers so much for so little. I can imagine that they deliver backlinks. I can't imagine however that such backlinks would be of value to me. There is more to backlinks than quantity!

geets007
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:28 pm
Contact:

Re: backlinks

Post by geets007 »

Yeah I'd say stay away, if something sounds to good to be true chances are it's to good to be true. Look to see if they are white hat links, the last thing you want are dirty links to your site, this will not help you at all.

Kyrie
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:08 am
Contact:

Re: backlinks

Post by Kyrie »

navalstone wrote:i came across this site
http://thebacklinkbuilders.com/profile-links.php

they are providing 1,000 Profile Backlinks for $9.99. Does this work or spam? Please advise. I'm newbie

i think there's no need to hire or to pay just to build backlinks.... because, most of them are just doing submission without filtering the link in short spamming...

lina4u
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:16 pm
Contact:

Re: backlinks

Post by lina4u »

That might work, I am not sure but profile backlinks not provide that much benefits, so I suggest stay away from it..!

jdpackaging
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:37 am
Contact:

Re: backlinks

Post by jdpackaging »

I don't think it can work...
Paper Bags Specialist @ http://www.jdpackaging.net

almedajohnson
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:30 pm
Contact:

Re: backlinks

Post by almedajohnson »

I don't think buying backlinks from untrustworthy people is good. It might be low quality backlinks.

jonnyhardbaked
Posts: 312
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:32 am
Contact:

Re: backlinks

Post by jonnyhardbaked »

Buying links will only put your site on a high risk, so its better to use free links.

stacey
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:43 am
Location: Nashua, NH
Contact:

Re: backlinks

Post by stacey »

Try to build free backlinks with different C-Class IP for rank better in the SERP.

nchrist
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: backlinks

Post by nchrist »

In my opinion, it would much better if you just do it yourself. Doing it manually to make your site index and rank by search engines in organic way. Just like others are saying, stay away from this promotional ads, they are just fishing out customer for their company.

bloomtools
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:45 am
Contact:

Re: backlinks

Post by bloomtools »

I would suggest you to stay away from such company. They provides only profile link which wont help you to get backlinks and serp. Search engine crawlers usually do not give any importance to profile links. Just creating 10000 forum profile will not work for you. Search engine crawls the threads of forums and inorder to get backlinks and SERP you should have comments on threads with signature...

HostColor
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:10 pm
Contact:

Re: backlinks

Post by HostColor »

These are links in forum profiles. It is dirty cheap to get 1000 links in the profile of different forums for $10, which means that they either do not work or it is a scam.
HostColor.com - Web Hosting provider since 2000
> 24x7 support: 1-888-222-1495; Skype: HostColor

U_Blog
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:54 pm
Contact:

Re: backlinks

Post by U_Blog »

I don,t think it,s good, I prefer manual submission.

Justinpage
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:53 am
Contact:

Re: backlinks

Post by Justinpage »

If you want to have a large number of backlinks, you can try it. But if you want to have a good quality backlinks, it's better to find it yourself. There are many free links out there that have good quality.

ujju
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 am
Contact:

Re: backlinks

Post by ujju »

I would suggest stay away from this and concentrate on off page optimization. That will help you to get good quality back links.
Best of Luck!!

Designer wedding sarees

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 238 guests