I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
homeelectronics
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:51 pm
Location: Lake Charles
Contact:

I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Post by homeelectronics »

Hi everyone
If you know of a place to submit your url free please let me know. I am having trouble getting my site seen and would like to increase traffic so that my ratings will go up. If you know how to increase ratings so the big guys will pick my site up please let me know.

Kirk
Kirks Home Electronics shop over 3500 name brand electronics. Visit www.kirkshomeelectronics.net

bradystjames
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:01 pm
Contact:

Post by bradystjames »

kirk , i just tried to look at your site, will not come up.

you can post your site on forums like this but the best place to post is web directories. but it won't do you any good if your site is not up and running.
www.greendoorgifts.com

homeelectronics
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:51 pm
Location: Lake Charles
Contact:

my site is down

Post by homeelectronics »

I think they are doing server work on my site that is why it is not working. try agin later.
Kirk
Kirks Home Electronics shop over 3500 name brand electronics. Visit www.kirkshomeelectronics.net

tculig
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:48 pm
Contact:

Post by tculig »

I'm also trying to kick my web site to life. Take a look if you like, its in Croatian. 8) www.culig.hr

viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by viradian »

submit to directories too...that gets some exposure...
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

YKG
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:56 pm
Contact:

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Post by YKG »

Post forum and blog with your site link

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Post by VladTepes »

I hope you are not desperate to get links, people with that mind set usually comes up with not so good output, so better check which better sites to get links ensuring the quality and relevancy.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

cruise24
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:29 pm
Contact:

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Post by cruise24 »

For improving search engines ranking and traffic you need to suggest proper keywords for your website and work for them in a constructive way. Link building should be done for getting quality links for your website. Getting contextual links for your website could be more effective.
Walton Street Web Design, a Chicago web design company offers expert web design service at affordable prices.

ujju
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 am
Contact:

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Post by ujju »

Hi,

You can list your site for free by directory submissions.

Click SSL
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:17 am
Location: Newark, DE, USA
Contact:

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Post by Click SSL »

If you wants to advertise your url than I would like to suggest you to go for classified ads.
| Secure Unlimited Sub-Domains with Wildcard SSL from ClickSSL.com

bachi4u
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:13 pm
Contact:

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Post by bachi4u »

better to submit on blogs and directories

humzayunas
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:47 am
Contact:

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Post by humzayunas »

I adice to use the classied ads posting site to advertise your url for free
PR 5 dofollow Social bookmarking

Misschic
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:41 am
Contact:

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Post by Misschic »

Do these things:-
1) Directory submission
2) Article submission
3) Social Bookmarking
4) Forum posting
5) Press release
6) Blog posting and commenting
definitely it works ....

nisha
Posts: 119
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:00 am
Contact:

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Post by nisha »

Google is the right place

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests