My link info has changed what to do?
-
myryan928
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:26 pm
- Contact:
My link info has changed what to do?
My site originally offered wedding favors, aisle runners, etc. Well, the hand painted aisle runners has really taken off and I couldnt keep up with everything, so I eliminated everything I offer except the aisle runners. Problem is all the links I submitted say favors and all the other stuff and I don't have that now. Do I resubmit to those links now that they are not relavent.
-
thusharaherath
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:51 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
- Contact:
My link info has changed what to do?
What do you mean by resubmit to those links? Do you mean resubmit to search engines? If you explain your question little bit more, I am sure that you will be able to get a better answer.
-
imranahmed
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:11 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Its upto u. Either you can leave it and search engine will update when they will visit your site or you can resubmit again. I dont know which process is faster but I think both will work. In case of google, yahoo , msn and major search engine they will update automatically but I guess for smaller search engine or if you have submitted to websites/directories you have to update your information again.
-
AfricanMango1
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:16 am
- Contact:
SEs will update your site soon. If you have removed some URLs from your site (I´m not sure if I´ve understood your post too good) what you should do is implementing a 301 redirect from the removed link to the most relevant URL that still exists. Or to the homepage. That way you´ll transfer the popularity of the old URLs to the new ones.
-
aconstas1
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:07 pm
- Location: North Carolina
- Contact:
Re: My link info has changed what to do?
I think you are talking about directories. You can visit directories and edit your listing. Or you can email the directory. Or you can just leave it like it is.myryan928 wrote:My site originally offered wedding favors, aisle runners, etc. Well, the hand painted aisle runners has really taken off and I couldnt keep up with everything, so I eliminated everything I offer except the aisle runners. Problem is all the links I submitted say favors and all the other stuff and I don't have that now. Do I resubmit to those links now that they are not relavent.
[url=http://www.freewowgoldguide.com]Free WoW Gold Guide[/url]
-
aconstas1
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:07 pm
- Location: North Carolina
- Contact:
-
allies
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:53 am
- Contact:
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Re: My link info has changed what to do?
i think too...aconstas1 wrote:I think you are talking about directories. You can visit directories and edit your listing. Or you can email the directory. Or you can just leave it like it is.myryan928 wrote:My site originally offered wedding favors, aisle runners, etc. Well, the hand painted aisle runners has really taken off and I couldnt keep up with everything, so I eliminated everything I offer except the aisle runners. Problem is all the links I submitted say favors and all the other stuff and I don't have that now. Do I resubmit to those links now that they are not relavent.
anchor text relevancy to your site is very important, you got to change them with appropriate words accoding to your site current description...
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
dombowkett
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:30 am
- Location: CA
- Contact:
Re: My link info has changed what to do?
Yes, you have to resubmit the website URL to get backlinks. http://krends.com
-
neymarsport
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: My link info has changed what to do?
A very quick action is building new links, save the time
Chuyên cung cấp giày đá banh chính hãng chất lượng cao,giày đá banh sân cỏ nhân tạo, cod toàn quốc, đổi trả 7 ngày, bảo hành toàn diện.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 124 guests