PR update going on now?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
directfuture
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:36 am
Contact:

PR update going on now?

Post by directfuture »

I am seeing changes from Google data centres for our online bathroom shop Bella Bathrooms Ltd today.

We have had a PR of 3 for the last 4 months but now results are coming back of PR’s between 3 and 4
Last edited by directfuture on Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Joseph James
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:14 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Joseph James »

Yes i have noticed some change in my PR as well

80smusic
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:22 am
Contact:

Post by 80smusic »

not seen any change in PR of both my sites yet
[url=http://www.80smusicforum.com/]80s Music Forum & News[/url]

wuzhong
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:38 pm
Contact:

Post by wuzhong »

I saw changes of PR too.

imranahmed
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:11 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by imranahmed »

nothing happen yet

qaswer
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 2:59 am
Contact:

Post by qaswer »

If someone work on site hard then he/she can see good change in PR in every update which normally takes place after 3 moths almost .
[url=http://www.bestswiss.com]Swiss Replica Watches[/url]

redblush

Post by redblush »

yes... sometimes the changes in PR update is 3 mos or much longer than that.

wuzhong
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:38 pm
Contact:

Post by wuzhong »

The PR of one of my small sites decreased from 3 to 2. I have paid so little effort to it. Maybe Google thinks we are lazy boys,so she gave us a -1 on PR. :)

markov

Post by markov »

I have observed that my HM is of the same PR3, but however for the internal pages, it has inreased considrably.

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

I'm waiting for another update. Congratulation's to all who increased there PR.
Last edited by Ka-canor on Mon May 04, 2009 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

www.tradeco.co.uk
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:19 am
Contact:

Post by www.tradeco.co.uk »

Yeah, we've gone up too
[url=http://www.tradeco.co.uk/]Tradeco Wholesaler, Drop Shipper & Trade network directory[/url]

easycash81
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by easycash81 »

I am still waiting for a PR . I have 300 + backlinks and i dont know why google is so slow in asigning PR . I guess loads of work
[Double URL's removed for spam. Please see our terms & Policies. Post only one link per message - ADMIN]

qtblue
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: Denver
Contact:

Post by qtblue »

My page rank seems to change at least one a month. It will drop from 3 to 0 for a few days and then go back to 3. When I start a new site, it will usually go to 0 in a few weeks and then takes another 2 months to get a 1 or 2 ranking.
www.qtblue.bravediary.com
www.thecebulovers.com
www.larzel.com

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 501 guests