Google's New EMD Algorithm Update
-
NickYates
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:08 am
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Google's New EMD Algorithm Update
Hey guys,
My name is Nick Yates and I'm new to this forum but wanted to start off with a quick question. I don't know if you read about Google's proposed 'Exact-matched Domains' update (check out SEOMoz's article (http://www.seomoz.org/blog/googles-emd- ... early-data) about the subject if you haven't) but wanted to see what you all thought of it and whether or not it would have any affect.
Personally, I haven't seen too much of a change on any of my domains- I think it might be all hype.
My name is Nick Yates and I'm new to this forum but wanted to start off with a quick question. I don't know if you read about Google's proposed 'Exact-matched Domains' update (check out SEOMoz's article (http://www.seomoz.org/blog/googles-emd- ... early-data) about the subject if you haven't) but wanted to see what you all thought of it and whether or not it would have any affect.
Personally, I haven't seen too much of a change on any of my domains- I think it might be all hype.
-Nick Yates, San Diego
http://nickyatessandiego.com
http://nickyatessandiego.com
-
oliviasrodriguez
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:53 am
- Location: Nevada, USA
- Contact:
Re: Google's New EMD Algorithm Update
No effects on my site because of white hat seo. My site's link building is totally white hat. Ya, for one day it's ranking dropped but after that we get ranking back.
-
TowerSteel
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 am
- Contact:
-
elantechnologies
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:02 am
- Location: United States
- Contact:
Re: Google's New EMD Algorithm Update
No any effects for my site but this update for exact match domain which have low quality content.
-
johnclarketwo
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:50 am
- Location: United States
- Contact:
Re: Google's New EMD Algorithm Update
EMD update only effect on those sites which have low quality backlinks.
-
justinthomsony
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:52 pm
- Location: India
- Contact:
Re: Google's New EMD Algorithm Update
Well, this update is really dangerous for the black hat strategies. It shot to low quality features of this site. So, we always use White hat for the effective SEO strategies.
-
shelly12
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:12 am
- Contact:
Re: Google's New EMD Algorithm Update
EMD update target the website which has the exact domain name and website does not meet the quality requirement of the Google.
-
Webbietech
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:45 am
- Contact:
Re: Google's New EMD Algorithm Update
I also didn't find any such effect over my projects....
Be are regular reader of my online sports blog...
-
Anage1937
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:24 am
- Contact:
Re: Google's New EMD Algorithm Update
This is very informative list, Thanks for sharing.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 538 guests