Why everyone prefer Google?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
Quincy
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Why everyone prefer Google?

Post by Quincy »

Most of the people prefer Google because Google shows most relevant results based on search keyword. One more reason is that Google is already famous in course of time and every man in this world want to make use of famous things.

janoz
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:59 am
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: Why everyone prefer Google?

Post by janoz »

I was thinking about same. There is yandex.com or bing.com but I still like google. I thing it is because their services are ultra user friendly. For example, when you compare image search (try search images for kw "bel trew") and only google will return interesing result. Bing or yandex stay behind.
We compile awesome manual on how trade commodities.

JamesFranklin45
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:21 am
Contact:

Re: Why everyone prefer Google?

Post by JamesFranklin45 »

I love Google cause it translates pages easily and it is one of the best search engine ever. It comes with options like blog search, translate and also alert option that can provide you alerts about new blogs and discussion forums.

SteveMKelvin
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:52 am
Contact:

Re: Why everyone prefer Google?

Post by SteveMKelvin »

There may be different reasons behind choosing search engines these reasons will vary from person to person based on their needs. Suppose if I want some blogspot blogs then I will prefer Google. But if I want some old blogs then according to me duck duck go is best. I prefer Google cause it has many products that helps a lot.

johnmendosa
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:16 am
Location: Bedfordshire LU1 1LY, UK
Contact:

Re: Why everyone prefer Google?

Post by johnmendosa »

Every one is giving preference to Google because it is one of the best and user friendly search engine. Apart from it, Google provide many options of development.

MelWhitmer
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Why everyone prefer Google?

Post by MelWhitmer »

Google is the best and most powerful search engine and also it is more reliable one, I think that is the reason why everyone prefer Google.
Buy Tickets Online http://tickets.ca

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 183 guests