I am working on my http://www.3rank.com/... since last 8 months..
we slightly hit by new panda update..can any one tell me the when will the next update come...
What about Panda new updates???
-
varunkmr09
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:38 pm
- Contact:
-
bonjoseph85
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:50 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
Re: What about Panda new updates???
There is no specific time for next Panda update but I came to know about brewing Google penguin update. I suggest you to follow Google webmaster guidelines for SEO.
Make smile on your loved ones with anonymous app
-
MarilynHyland
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:59 am
- Contact:
Re: What about Panda new updates???
It is quite difficult to tell what Google Panda will going to be introduce. Whatever it will introduce can harm your website if it is full of spam. Recently Google released Panda 4.0 and it is designed to remove low quality content from Google that's what New Google Panda aim.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 237 guests