What is the best way to rank

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
AbstractedBalloon
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 6:31 am
Contact:

What is the best way to rank

Post by AbstractedBalloon »

I just wanted to know how can I rank faster one of my site on Google. My website is https://slotcasinogames.com. It ranked on top once, in the past month but now the movement is pretty slow. Suggestions invited.

mazz2913
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 6:51 am
Location: Lucknow
Contact:

Re: What is the best way to rank

Post by mazz2913 »

I have same issue like this. My website rank is stuck same positions since 2 months. Please help, My website url is http://www.ijahs.com. It is stuck on International Research Paper Submission Keyword. I am waiting for your kind replies. Thanks in advance!

yasmineassif
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 12:37 am
Location: India
Contact:

Re: What is the best way to rank

Post by yasmineassif »

Everyone who has a website wants it to rank in the search engines like Google and Yahoo. A higher rank means more visitors mean,more sales. If you want to rank high you must need to follow the parameters like: Optimize ON page, Update content on regular intervals, Earn Back links etc.
Thanks,
Yasmine
http://www.ibaroody.com/

pahichu
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: What is the best way to rank

Post by pahichu »

I'm suffering from a problem similar to yours, my website ranked third in a few days and is now no longer found on google, I'm trying to build backlinks every day, but now the results are not as expected :(
I think people would like to post my review of new products, please click:
Expert Fame Review

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 235 guests