Is that spam?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
Hiral079
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:59 am
Location: india
Contact:

Is that spam?

Post by Hiral079 »

Hi I am new in Digital marketing

If I doing Seo for local and I submitted classified for new york is that legal or not, is that spam
or we done it for backlinks?
One more thing is that Web hosting will affect on local seo or not

hongta
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:47 am
Contact:

Re: Is that spam?

Post by hongta »

no, it is not spam
Live Rank Sniper- How can you get huge bonus [/color][/b] http://liveranksniperreviewpro.com/

Hiral079
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:59 am
Location: india
Contact:

Re: Is that spam?

Post by Hiral079 »

Are You Sure Guys???
Because i am doing this one and suddenly for 3 days i cant found my website on targeted keyword...!!!
so is that google updation problem or is occur with this submission!!still i'm not sure!

GuitarPrince
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:47 am
Contact:

Re: Is that spam?

Post by GuitarPrince »

I don't know about your situation, but I leave this comment for push up your topic. Hope you find the answer soon!

thanhqui
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Is that spam?

Post by thanhqui »

No or yes?

braveluke
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:22 am
Contact:

Re: Is that spam?

Post by braveluke »

To me, It's not spam. But to everyone I dont know.
Btw, I want to find out what is spam and what is useful posts.

Hiral079
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:59 am
Location: india
Contact:

Re: Is that spam?

Post by Hiral079 »

..
Last edited by Hiral079 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hiral079
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:59 am
Location: india
Contact:

Re: Is that spam?

Post by Hiral079 »

GuitarPrince wrote:I don't know about your situation, but I leave this comment for push up your topic. Hope you find the answer soon!
okay, its cool :D

Hiral079
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:59 am
Location: india
Contact:

Re: Is that spam?

Post by Hiral079 »

have any one good PR sites for free classified sites in india

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 199 guests