Will I get banned from Google for this?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
quickregister
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:01 am
Location: Florida USA
Contact:

Will I get banned from Google for this?

Post by quickregister »

I uploaded 5000 plus internet marketing SEO realted articles
to my website at:
http://www.quickregister.net/articles

My goal is first to improve the quality of my site
which is a free search engine submission service.

Then to earn Google Adsense Revenue.
I have my adsense code on all the article pages.

I also uploaded the same folder with the articles to
http://www.leadclub.net/articles
which is also a fairly busy site which
deals with opt in leads advertising.

The same 5000 articles on two relatively
busy sites in similar niches.

My thought would be that this would give me extra
exposure but I am wondering if Google would consider
this spamming. Anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks.

Matt

giuseppe
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:38 am
Contact:

Post by giuseppe »

In Google's terms/Q&A they do state that such activity can lead to site bans!
Giuseppe Elia
www.EliaDesignStudio.com
www.TurnkeyWebsites.tv
www.Zeppy.co.uk

de2006

Post by de2006 »

Duplicate content is big NO NO. This may hurt your site ranking.

bobkerry
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:23 am
Contact:

Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?

Post by bobkerry »

It might harm the ranking of your site because similar content is not accepted by google at all. Try to add something different as well as unique

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?

Post by VladTepes »

For some reason, it could work but not a single article probably for both sites. The same with those auto bloggers, the authority and faster indexing place a role which article would get into higher position on Google.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

dentalwebsites
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:07 am
Contact:

Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?

Post by dentalwebsites »

Google just came up with a new algorithm to find out duplicate contents so be careful now, as it can blacklist your site.


Dental Websites

jesicawillss
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:54 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?

Post by jesicawillss »

Duplicate content puts your site down and its impresion too in the eye of search engines.

surajdeshmukh
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:52 am
Location: india
Contact:

Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?

Post by surajdeshmukh »

If you think that your site will get banned by google then why did you do that ? You must have avoided the duplicacy of articles in both the sites.If your both sites are catched by google then it will be banned and listed under spamming sites.
We sell Gulf Marine and marine lubricants.

rickymartin213
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?

Post by rickymartin213 »

If you anticipate that your parcel module get illegal by google then why did you do that ? You must love avoided the duplicacy of articles in both the sites.If your both sites are catched by google then it module be banned and recorded low spamming sites.

bloomtools
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:45 am
Contact:

Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?

Post by bloomtools »

Until and unless you are posting the fresh content into your website, I don't think there would be any problem. If you post duplicate articles, Google will definitely banned your site !!!

James77
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?

Post by James77 »

It may be consider as spamming...

aa123
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:08 pm
Contact:

Office 2007

Post by aa123 »


ujju
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 am
Contact:

Re: Will I get banned from Google for this?

Post by ujju »

If Google finds multiple web pages have the same content, they may penalize each website for this.




North London Van Hire

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 408 guests