Old Site - Never Been Number 1, but should

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
miladinovich123
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:14 pm
Contact:

Old Site - Never Been Number 1, but should

Post by miladinovich123 »

I mean pricepoint.com has been around forever. There is no excuse why they are not number 1. We have the highest page rank, everyone else is a point lower. Why is this?

Matt
www.pricepoint.com

FemmeFatale
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:56 am
Contact:

Post by FemmeFatale »

You can never tell when the search engines are changing their algorithm. So you need to find out why by comparing your site to thos who are on the first pages.

Search Engine Submission
SEO Tips

expertgoo
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:57 am
Contact:

Re: Old Site - Never Been Number 1, but should

Post by expertgoo »

This is rypical problem

lucia123
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:03 am
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Old Site - Never Been Number 1, but should

Post by lucia123 »

great overview

katherinwatsonjr
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:56 am
Contact:

Re: Old Site - Never Been Number 1, but should

Post by katherinwatsonjr »

Yeah, it is confusing. Like I have a website at the same time with another site, when I used smallseotools cho check, I have more backlinks (both sites are very new, less than 2 weeks) but my site is in page 6, the other site is in page 1! why does it happen?
Do you have a special discount and want your customers to act fast? Grab Scarcity Maximizer to create a countdown timers to do exactly that and so much more!
https://www.scarcitymaximizerreviews.com/

katherinwatsonjr
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:56 am
Contact:

Re: Old Site - Never Been Number 1, but should

Post by katherinwatsonjr »

Yeah, it is confusing. Like I have a website at the same time with another site, when I used smallseotools cho check, I have more backlinks (both sites are very new, less than 2 weeks) but my site is in page 6, the other site is in page 1! why does it happen?
Do you have a special discount and want your customers to act fast? Grab Scarcity Maximizer to create a countdown timers to do exactly that and so much more!
https://www.scarcitymaximizerreviews.com/

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 204 guests