Should I focus only on my home page?
-
jegar24
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:41 am
- Contact:
Should I focus only on my home page?
I recenlty started blogging and I am still trying to grasps how the advanced level of how Google rank web pages. I keep find here and there that good content is still king. I follow these advice and similar tips to get a good ranking for the articles I have publishes already on my blood. One thing I am very keen to find out how it ought to be done: should i simply focus my link building to target the home page, if I do does it mean that other subpages will be automatically favored as the home page is favored. Ok, here is an example, I have published an article on "stretch mark creams without cocoa butter" here is the link http://www.fitsandbeauty.com/stretch-ma ... butter.php So does it mean that this subpage will be favored by Google as much as the root domain is ranked?
-
Samratsk
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:57 am
- Contact:
Re: Should I focus only on my home page?
No. Make good quality bank link for ranking like free recharge
-
wipaq
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:11 am
- Contact:
Re: Should I focus only on my home page?
Search Engines want natural link building methods to be followed and to obtain the natural backlinks you can use the Off-page techniques but focusing only on the homepage doesn't work as it may trigger the spam alert which means you have to focus on other pages as well to show the search engines that the backlinks are natural.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 709 guests