How to increase my PR?
-
phalanx
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 10:25 pm
- Contact:
How to increase my PR?
Hi friends ,
Actualy I am new in SEO Sector . I want to know that My site <a href="http://www.phalanxinfotech.com">http://www.phalanxinfotech.com</a> have showing total link popularity 76 and outof them 2 are from google . My site is regularly index by google and I have no pr.So can anyone tell me how I will get my site pr more than 0. Plz help me.Tell me the procedure how I will get rank.
Actualy I am new in SEO Sector . I want to know that My site <a href="http://www.phalanxinfotech.com">http://www.phalanxinfotech.com</a> have showing total link popularity 76 and outof them 2 are from google . My site is regularly index by google and I have no pr.So can anyone tell me how I will get my site pr more than 0. Plz help me.Tell me the procedure how I will get rank.
-
dee_el07
- Posts: 631
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:21 am
- Contact:
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
bluesky
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:55 am
- Contact:
-
Sonal
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:25 am
- Contact:
-
phalanx
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 10:25 pm
- Contact:
Thanks
Thanks to all friend for giving your suggestion. Currentlt my site is showing link popularity 180 out of then 2 are from google. am also geting back link from high pr sites. So why not google is giving any rank to me thats confusion.
-
poddstar
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:47 am
- Contact:
-
skysoldier
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 5:39 am
- Contact:
Re: Need Help
You may change it to Phalanx Info Tech rather than putting the exact url of your site! My suggestion is you must study on-page and off-page optimization.phalanx wrote:Hi friends ,
Actualy I am new in SEO Sector . I want to know that My site <a href="http://www.phalanxinfotech.com">http://www.phalanxinfotech.com</a> .
[url=http://www.smilds.com/ph/]online shopping mall[/url]
-
imranahmed
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:11 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
seolady
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:00 pm
- Contact:
Links
I agree with Ka-canor, do one-way links as much as possible. And be sure that the directories or sites allows a "do follow" links, I am using a "search status" tool: http://www.quirk.biz/searchstatus/
I started just PR 0 from june 1, 2008. now i have at least PR 2
goodluck!
I started just PR 0 from june 1, 2008. now i have at least PR 2
goodluck!
[url=http://www.homebasedbusinessbooks.com][b]How To Start Your Own Business[/b][/url]
-
Janna122003
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:13 am
- Contact:
-
AS-9
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 am
- Contact:
Re: Links
PR update for the month of June?seolady wrote:I agree with Ka-canor, do one-way links as much as possible. And be sure that the directories or sites allows a "do follow" links, I am using a "search status" tool: http://www.quirk.biz/searchstatus/
I started just PR 0 from june 1, 2008. now i have at least PR 2
goodluck!
[url=http://descriptivessay.at.ua/publ/1-1-0-1]rhetorical choices[/url]
-
HostV
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:29 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 185 guests