Index problem
-
stratejist76
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:04 pm
- Contact:
Index problem
Hi,
I had created a site http://www.turkiyepost.com which is a daily news site in Turkish Language, I had created back links manually. And I had also submitted the site to search engines and to some free directories. But when I search as "turkiyepost" in google I see that my site do not appear in search results. I had also submitted my site to some free directories. My iste is about 2 years old. What may be the problem???
Thanks all for your concern..
I had created a site http://www.turkiyepost.com which is a daily news site in Turkish Language, I had created back links manually. And I had also submitted the site to search engines and to some free directories. But when I search as "turkiyepost" in google I see that my site do not appear in search results. I had also submitted my site to some free directories. My iste is about 2 years old. What may be the problem???
Thanks all for your concern..
[url=http://www.kadinhayat.com/]Women Life in Turkey[/url]
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
websurfers
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:16 am
- Location: INDIA
- Contact:
HOW DO I TELL GOOGLE TO CRAWL MY NEW WEBSITE AND INDEX IT
Despite of having quality content and good inbound and outbound links most sites do not get indexed according to their potential, coz googlebot dont knows about their site.
You need to tell the crawler that what are the pages it should visit and are a part of your site, for this you need to submit a sitemap. SITEMAP IS A .XML FILE HAVING ALL THE INFO ABOUT YOUR SITE.
YOU SHOULD ALWAYS UPLOAD A SITEMAP FILE. IT HELPS YOU TO GET BETTER INDEXED IN GOOGLE AND ALSO DRASTICALLY IMPROVES YOUR LISTING IN GOOGLE.
TO GET SITEMAP.XML FILE GENERATED FREE OF COST FOR YOUR SITE VISIT - www.caisc.co.in HERE U WILL GET FREE SITEMAP GENERATOR. THIS WIL DEFINETLY HELP YOU
You need to tell the crawler that what are the pages it should visit and are a part of your site, for this you need to submit a sitemap. SITEMAP IS A .XML FILE HAVING ALL THE INFO ABOUT YOUR SITE.
YOU SHOULD ALWAYS UPLOAD A SITEMAP FILE. IT HELPS YOU TO GET BETTER INDEXED IN GOOGLE AND ALSO DRASTICALLY IMPROVES YOUR LISTING IN GOOGLE.
TO GET SITEMAP.XML FILE GENERATED FREE OF COST FOR YOUR SITE VISIT - www.caisc.co.in HERE U WILL GET FREE SITEMAP GENERATOR. THIS WIL DEFINETLY HELP YOU
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
james12
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:55 am
- Contact:
-
mdamin76
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
- Location: On Stage
- Contact:
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
amortization
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:35 am
- Contact:
-
amortization
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:35 am
- Contact:
Re: HOW DO I TELL GOOGLE TO CRAWL MY NEW WEBSITE AND INDEX I
This is funny, but this is the second EXACT Post I've seen and it leads me to the same site that deals with Web site development. Is there a REALLY free tool to help me build my sitemap.xml?websurfers wrote:Despite of having quality content and good inbound and outbound links most sites do not get indexed according to their potential, coz googlebot dont knows about their site.
You need to tell the crawler that what are the pages it should visit and are a part of your site, for this you need to submit a sitemap. SITEMAP IS A .XML FILE HAVING ALL THE INFO ABOUT YOUR SITE.
YOU SHOULD ALWAYS UPLOAD A SITEMAP FILE. IT HELPS YOU TO GET BETTER INDEXED IN GOOGLE AND ALSO DRASTICALLY IMPROVES YOUR LISTING IN GOOGLE.
TO GET SITEMAP.XML FILE GENERATED FREE OF COST FOR YOUR SITE VISIT - www.caisc.co.in HERE U WILL GET FREE SITEMAP GENERATOR. THIS WIL DEFINETLY HELP YOU
-
amortization
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:35 am
- Contact:
-
amortization
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:35 am
- Contact:
-
websurfers
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:16 am
- Location: INDIA
- Contact:
Re: Index problem
CAISC WEB DIRECTORY IS OPEN AGAIN TO GIVE FREE LISTINGS.
Topics here are organized by categories and best feature is, its Human Edited just like DMOZ Directory. It allows "Free submission" – There is no charge for the review and listing of the site. Its a golden opportunity for every website owner to submit their sites in this directory and get ranked in GOOGLE and Other Search Engines in coming future as this directory grows up.
To submit your link visit : http://directory.caisc.co.in - Free submission to human edited business directory
Topics here are organized by categories and best feature is, its Human Edited just like DMOZ Directory. It allows "Free submission" – There is no charge for the review and listing of the site. Its a golden opportunity for every website owner to submit their sites in this directory and get ranked in GOOGLE and Other Search Engines in coming future as this directory grows up.
To submit your link visit : http://directory.caisc.co.in - Free submission to human edited business directory
-
kevenlee
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:36 am
- Contact:
Re: Index problem
I thing you are not submitted the XML site map in Google, For that just make an account in Google Webmaster tool and then login in it there is an option sitemap. Create a XML sitemap using online XML site map generator and then add this into the Google Webmaster tool. Once you done this it shows that how many pages you are submitted and how many are index in Google. Then it Shows you website in search results. And also do that thing -stratejist76 wrote:Hi,
I had created a site http://www.turkiyepost.com which is a daily news site in Turkish Language, I had created back links manually. And I had also submitted the site to search engines and to some free directories. But when I search as "turkiyepost" in google I see that my site do not appear in search results. I had also submitted my site to some free directories. My iste is about 2 years old. What may be the problem???
Thanks all for your concern..
1. Get some back links from existing websites.
2. Submit your website at DMOZ
3. Write a Blog and put your website link in that.
4. Do some Book marking on Good PR website which are crawled every day by Google like Digg, Delicious, Stumbleupon and Reddit
Sharing info on Carpet Cleaning Franchise
-
ujju
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 am
- Contact:
Re: Index problem
yeah, earlier comment is correct. neatly explained!!
You create XML site map and submit it to Google webmaster tool.
Do social bookmarking for crawling your pages.
Van hire Edmonton
You create XML site map and submit it to Google webmaster tool.
Do social bookmarking for crawling your pages.
Van hire Edmonton
-
Pooks1942
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Index problem
But it is better if you make them static one and has keyword in the URL. Study the mod_rewrite thing or hire someone to do it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 244 guests