Indexing at Google Mexico
-
hharo
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:22 am
- Contact:
Indexing at Google Mexico
My site is listed in the organic list at Google Mexico under "al web" and "paginas en Espanol" but it is not under "paginas en Mexico" and I do not know why. Any of you might tell me why? 
-
hharo
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:22 am
- Contact:
Indexing at Google Mexico
Thank you for your reply but, probably I was not clear with my problem.
I have a site www.abc123.com. If I search "abc123" (the name on the domain) at Google-Mexico, My site is listed under "la web" and "paginas en Espanol" but it is not under "paginas en Mexico" and there are only four pages listed for this query.
I have a site www.abc123.com. If I search "abc123" (the name on the domain) at Google-Mexico, My site is listed under "la web" and "paginas en Espanol" but it is not under "paginas en Mexico" and there are only four pages listed for this query.
-
whatahome
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:31 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
-
guruananth
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:11 am
- Contact:
post article with that link and submit forum posting on relevant sites.
it will help you for the SERP
_______________________________________________________________
Bulk SMS India | Breath Analyzer
it will help you for the SERP
_______________________________________________________________
Bulk SMS India | Breath Analyzer
-
artificialturf
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:28 pm
- Contact:
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 244 guests