Hi,
I have a site and I want to create XML site map that means Google Sitemap so,please help me Some tips about create my XML sitemap.
I want to Create Google Sitemap so please help me
-
seocipl
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:58 am
- Location: India
- Contact:
I want to Create Google Sitemap so please help me
[url=http://www.cyberthinkinfotech.com/webdevelopment.php]Web development[/url]
-
AS-9
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 am
- Contact:
If you don't have tons of pages in your website you can manually create your own.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<urlset
xmlns="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9
http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9/sitemap.xsd">
<url>
<loc>your website pages url 1</loc>
<priority>0.5</priority>
<changefreq>daily</changefreq>
</url>
<url>
<loc>your website pages url 2</loc>
<priority>0.5</priority>
<changefreq>daily</changefreq>
</url>
</urlset>
And read more about sitemap here http://www.sitemaps.org/
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<urlset
xmlns="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9
http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9/sitemap.xsd">
<url>
<loc>your website pages url 1</loc>
<priority>0.5</priority>
<changefreq>daily</changefreq>
</url>
<url>
<loc>your website pages url 2</loc>
<priority>0.5</priority>
<changefreq>daily</changefreq>
</url>
</urlset>
And read more about sitemap here http://www.sitemaps.org/
[url=http://descriptivessay.at.ua/publ/1-1-0-1]rhetorical choices[/url]
-
stoneworth
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:20 am
- Location: India
- Contact:
-
Wishbone
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 pm
- Contact:
Google already have good suggestions of tools to use for webmaster, sign up on their Google Webmaster Center... better to have physical sitemap on your site and xml sitemap to submit of google webmaster.
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 179 guests