How and where to buy high PR backlinks

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
OceaNiCa
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:51 am
Contact:

Post by OceaNiCa »

I think buy backlink not important

If you can submit to more 100+ directory

:shock:

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

I think you don't have to buy backlinks all you need is to ask.

AS-9
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 am
Contact:

Post by AS-9 »

Ask? I know that you know that the percentage of getting a free links are low or rather you get it through reciprocal link scheme.

Paid links somehow offers the liberty of one way links which is known to be the best among the kind of link scheme and the better way to get paid links is under the Google radar, check v7n contextual links.
[url=http://descriptivessay.at.ua/publ/1-1-0-1]rhetorical choices[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 239 guests