Google 2001

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
AS-9
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 am
Contact:

Google 2001

Post by AS-9 »

Image

In honor of our 10th birthday, we've brought back our oldest available index. Take a look back at Google in January 2001.

http://www.google.com/search2001.html
[url=http://descriptivessay.at.ua/publ/1-1-0-1]rhetorical choices[/url]

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

Good to see how sites ranked back then.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

Adulu
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:13 am
Location: Kingdom of Adulu.com
Contact:

Post by Adulu »

Google 2001 cool :P
So Beautiful [url=http://hotelpictures.adulu.com/]Hotel Pictures[/url]

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

submit wrote:They took it down. Too bad I didn't see it, but I think we were #1 for "search engine optimization" back then.

-ADMIN
Awww, really?!! Image
Last edited by VladTepes on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

Well, I that's very cool I remember the first time I saw that logo.

my_misyel
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
Contact:

Post by my_misyel »

Time flies so fast. Can't even remembered if i saw this logo. Or i just forgot how it looked like. :lol:

AS-9
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 am
Contact:

Post by AS-9 »

submit wrote:They took it down. Too bad I didn't see it, but I think we were #1 for "search engine optimization" back then.

-ADMIN
Must be, recently Submit Express was known as the second largest growing company on its field eh, we have a thread about that somewhere in this forum.
[url=http://descriptivessay.at.ua/publ/1-1-0-1]rhetorical choices[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 275 guests