Favorate Search Engine

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
genius_adil
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:21 pm
Contact:

Favorate Search Engine

Post by genius_adil »

what is everyones favorate search engine :P?
Mine Is Probably GOOGLE :wink:
[url=http://www.squidoo.com/Avoid-Foreclosure-2]Avoid Foreclosure[/url]

Mitja
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:32 am
Contact:

Post by Mitja »

Google for sure! :twisted:
[url=http://www.bestwiifitgames.com/]Wii Fit Games[/url]

barsha
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:48 am
Location: India
Contact:

Post by barsha »

Google is my favorite search engine.

peterko
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:45 pm
Contact:

Google is favorite engine

Post by peterko »

I don't know how many times this question was raised on this forum, probably many. And people give the same feedback, Google is my favorite engine. Let it be this time too. May be one day we'll see some other alternative.

Have a great day
Name brand clothing for less - Sale, discount, coupons!
Supreme Clothing for men and women

jr196
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: Pictpoet.com
Contact:

Post by jr196 »

I always use Google to be fair but since trying to get my site listed, I'm in two minds.

My site is called www.pictpoet.com and yet if I put pictpoet into google search, it can't find it. I'm new to this and didn't realise it was so hard to make all this happen!! I'm having a read through this site now on how to improve it.

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

jr196 wrote:I always use Google to be fair but since trying to get my site listed, I'm in two minds.

My site is called www.pictpoet.com and yet if I put pictpoet into google search, it can't find it. I'm new to this and didn't realise it was so hard to make all this happen!! I'm having a read through this site now on how to improve it.
Seems like you are just starting to optimize your site, better starts with understanding the methods, learn do's and dont's... and not just dropping you link inappropriately.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

angelinalove
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:03 am
Contact:

Re: Google is favorite engine

Post by angelinalove »

peterko wrote:I don't know how many times this question was raised on this forum, probably many. And people give the same feedback, Google is my favorite engine. Let it be this time too. May be one day we'll see some other alternative.

Have a great day
You are right. I think the answer of this question most probably is same from many people. It'll always be the same - GOOGLE.
[url=http://www.blueunplugged.com/p.aspx?p=121764]wii console[/url]

bkporack
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:25 am
Contact:

Post by bkporack »

I have been using google and it is more effective and comfirtable to me.
[url=http://www.rackmountsales.com/Rackmount_Monitors_s/52.htm]Rackmount Monitor[/url]

YooHee
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 am
Contact:

Post by YooHee »

google also for me....

you can do some other things to google

than other search engines :D
All you need to know about you Social Security Card

ghusa
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:35 am
Contact:

Post by ghusa »

No doubt Google.. simple to use, good result, and very fast. Also m targetting google for my site . once i got good position will be in .................... :twisted:
[url=http://www.squidoo.com/urdurasala]Urdu Adab[/url]

seo.doc
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 pm
Contact:

Post by seo.doc »

No SE can equal the services being provided by G online...to its users that why it is the number one SE.
[url=http://www.iweb-marketing.com]Seo Services[/url] Free Consultation

sriraj46
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:43 pm
Contact:

Post by sriraj46 »

Yahoo for Content search and
Live for Image search.
Google includes a lot of garbage in its search results. Ironically 70% of my traffic comes from Google.
But when I make a search for something, Yahoo would be my first choice.
[url=http://sriraj.org/]The Web Feed[/url]

my_misyel
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
Contact:

Post by my_misyel »

Google is crowd's favorite search engine

zeruel
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:07 am
Contact:

Post by zeruel »

I always use Google for search. My second option will be Yahoo. :)
[url=http://www.autoinsuranceselect.com/]Cheap Auto Insurance[/url]

traveler1400
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Post by traveler1400 »

I like google because of all the features but dogpile stream lines things to what I am looking for.

Just an opinion
Jase

http://selfempowermentguide.com/

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 726 guests