Google Adsense
-
illinois
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:42 pm
- Contact:
I think adsense is great for starting a site. Once it gets decent traffic you should consider something like adbrite or some other advertising program to where people can bid on your advertising space.
I have always felt that adsense was a bit shady as far as the amount that they take per ads.
For example 3+ clicks and only earning a penny.
I have always felt that adsense was a bit shady as far as the amount that they take per ads.
For example 3+ clicks and only earning a penny.
[url=http://freeadvertisingspace.com]free advertising forum[/url]
-
ferrdoggsmd
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:34 pm
- Contact:
-
my_misyel
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
- Contact:
-
mdamin76
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
- Location: On Stage
- Contact:
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
Ell
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:47 am
- Contact:
-
Ice_man2
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:29 am
- Contact:
adsense
It is true that Google Adsense does earn slowly especially if its a new site. So you really need more site traffic. Maybe you can also try using Zango. I'm not sure though, but I think it might help.
[url=http://www.theblingkingwholesale.co.uk/][color=blue]Wholesale Fashion Jewelery[/color][/url]
-
blue delight
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:57 am
- Location: bluetextlinkads@hotmail.com
- Contact:
Google AddSence
Hi have some sites.. i want earn by adsence , how i can apply for this.
<a href="http://www.bluedelightconsultant.com" target="_blank" class="postlink">Seo Services</a></span><span class="gensmall"></span></td>
<a href="http://www.bluedelightconsultant.com" target="_blank" class="postlink">Seo Services</a></span><span class="gensmall"></span></td>
-
my_misyel
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: adsense
Because you only have few contents but don't worry as long as your pages are crawled then chances are getting visitors to your site.Ice_man2 wrote:It is true that Google Adsense does earn slowly especially if its a new site. So you really need more site traffic. Maybe you can also try using Zango. I'm not sure though, but I think it might help.
-
scott5430
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:20 am
- Contact:
-
hotme
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:55 am
- Contact:
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
dagrafojo
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:18 pm
- Location: Argentina
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 333 guests