Paid ad will increase pr?
-
Unionbros
Paid ad will increase pr?
I did a small research in the industry that related to us and found most high pr sites also are paid ad. subscribe sites.
Is that means, paid. ads also will promote the rank of your pr?
Is that means, paid. ads also will promote the rank of your pr?
-
John Smith
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:06 am
- Location: Oldham Lancs
- Contact:
I have adwords up on site. On www.SpanishEstateAgents.com I am top 3 in most search engines, but google whos adds I have up, I am no where.?submit wrote:There is no relation with sponsored ads and natural listings according to search engines themselves. Who is to say if they are lying or not! Some people claim that right after the purchase Google Adwords they see their rankings get better in Google, but personally I think it is just coincidence.
Yet www.Whats-on-inLondon.com I have been front page on Google, and top two on most other sites.
So I do not think adwords makes any difference.
www.Property-In-Italy-For-Sale.com
-
etech-racheal
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:23 pm
- Contact:
Re: Paid ad will increase pr?
Some sites get benefits from paid ads, but to improve PR you must concentrate on your site.Unionbros wrote:I did a small research in the industry that related to us and found most high pr sites also are paid ad. subscribe sites.
Is that means, paid. ads also will promote the rank of your pr?
If your keywords are proper, content is updated then your site gets more traffic & it will help in high ranking.
[color=Black][url=http://www.teamgrowth.net]Team Growth[/url][/color]
-
mdev
-
ben_at_run
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:37 am
- Contact:
-
wereviewwebsites
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:37 pm
- Contact:
-
YooHee
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 am
- Contact:
Re: Paid ad will increase pr?
i think, it can... because, their paid ads are one way links to their site.... so it may increase PRUnionbros wrote:I did a small research in the industry that related to us and found most high pr sites also are paid ad. subscribe sites.
Is that means, paid. ads also will promote the rank of your pr?
All you need to know about you Social Security Card
-
atyam
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:06 pm
- Contact:
when you join adwords program and promote your website it will help you on PR becasue google mean it is a back link
http://www.fkrny.com
http://www.fkrny.com
-
foodsnark
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 8:27 am
- Contact:
-
destlecare2
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 9:57 am
- Contact:
-
markjones123
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:53 pm
- Contact:
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
mdamin76
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
- Location: On Stage
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 153 guests