Website not found on Google - Help please
-
sycramoreave
Website not found on Google - Help please
Hi, please help.
I have submit my URL http://mumspotting.blogspot.com/ to Google, but I can't find it when I do a search.
Is there something that I haven't done? Meta tags/description/keywords?
Thanks in advance,
Christine
I have submit my URL http://mumspotting.blogspot.com/ to Google, but I can't find it when I do a search.
Is there something that I haven't done? Meta tags/description/keywords?
Thanks in advance,
Christine
-
sycramoreave
Google - Help, how to get listed
Thanks for replying.
I posted not long ago.
Google hasn't "registered" my main URL but did "capture" some links.
I am wondering about this: just an example, my blog is about "preschool education", and how do I "configure" my website/blog in such a way that when people look for anything related to preschool education on Google, my Url will be listed?
Appreciate everyone who can help me out.
Christine
http://mumspotting.blogspot.com
I posted not long ago.
Google hasn't "registered" my main URL but did "capture" some links.
I am wondering about this: just an example, my blog is about "preschool education", and how do I "configure" my website/blog in such a way that when people look for anything related to preschool education on Google, my Url will be listed?
Appreciate everyone who can help me out.
Christine
http://mumspotting.blogspot.com
-
Ell
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:47 am
- Contact:
-
foodsnark
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 8:27 am
- Contact:
-
mwya
- Posts: 209
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:48 am
- Location: my website
- Contact:
do your side in that game :
optimize your site for your targeted keyword
submit sitemap to google
get weighted backlinks from high pagerank sites in google
after that you will find your site in the top 10 resulted for your targeted keyword not just indexed
thanks
optimize your site for your targeted keyword
submit sitemap to google
get weighted backlinks from high pagerank sites in google
after that you will find your site in the top 10 resulted for your targeted keyword not just indexed
thanks
[url=http://www.mwyamoneymaker.com]Earn Money At Home[/url]
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
wereviewwebsites
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:37 pm
- Contact:
-
workinghealth
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:20 pm
- Contact:
-
Artezanal
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:37 pm
- Contact:
You will be back
You will be back, wait a little!!!
this happened to my site http://www.artezanalnet.com.br/
this happened to my site http://www.artezanalnet.com.br/
-
mdamin76
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
- Location: On Stage
- Contact:
-
extreme-seo
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:53 am
- Location: Srilanka
- Contact:
-
seoindia11
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:36 pm
- Contact:
Created more links and xml sitemap
create an xml sitemap, get it authenticated by Google, create good links with relevant sites of high page rank.
India's #1 [url=http://www.profitbysearch.com/]SEO India[/url] Company
-
mebarclay
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:15 am
- Contact:
Well i check your site at google and its index in google, i don't see any thing wrong with it, yeah if you are talking about your serp ranking then build some quality back links for your site and Also give some time to search engine Find your site for Some keywords .
[url=http://www.bankforeclosurelaws.com/]Foreclosure Laws[/url]
-
Artezanal
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:37 pm
- Contact:
Try again
Perhaps it is good you post again and try some backlinks for this site
http://artezanalnet.com.br/blog/
http://artezanalnet.com.br/blog/
-
cirquelodge
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 8:42 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 70 guests