Google's SAND BOX theory

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
backwow
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 11:12 pm
Location: Srilanka
Contact:

Google's SAND BOX theory

Post by backwow »

New websites will not be indexed by google untill a specific period according to google's SAND BOX THEORY.

The theory is good for old web site owners and annoying for site owners with a new site.
Yoonty Multi search engine
[url=http://www.yoonty.com]Search engine list.[/url]

biophase
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:20 am
Contact:

Post by biophase »

I have not found this the case. I have had new sites indexed in as little as 4 days. The only time I had a site not indexed within 2 weeks is when a 404 page would give a 500 server error. Once I fixed that it was indexed the next day.

nsagent
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:07 pm
Contact:

Post by nsagent »

I have experience this sandbox effect. The best thing you can do is social bookmark your site with a bunch of different sites and that should help you.
A great resource for [url=http://halifaxrealestatebroker.com]Halifax Real Estate[/url] information.

mwya
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:48 am
Location: my website
Contact:

Post by mwya »

adding fresh contents to your site is very good to your site
[url=http://www.mwyamoneymaker.com]Earn Money At Home[/url]

rayter
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by rayter »

To prevent getting sandboxed, you need to write good content. Content is king. A better content will attract visitors to your site.

foodsnark
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 8:27 am
Contact:

Post by foodsnark »

I recommend. You Don' submit google.

BenjaminGates
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Post by BenjaminGates »

@bermuda,

Your explanation seems to be the right thing and possibly what is happening with my blog right now.
[b][url=http://nextgoodbets.blogspot.com/]Next Good Bets...[/url][/b] | [url=http://nextgoodbets.blogspot.com/2009/06/does-history-repeat-this-is-about.html]Average Stock Market Returns[/url]

mrandrei
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:16 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by mrandrei »

Google's sandbox is just a theory. Others even say it's just a myth and has never existed. I have never experienced such a thing for I only do ethical SEO methods.

BenjaminGates
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:12 pm
Location: India
Contact:

ok

Post by BenjaminGates »

Every thinks that sandbox is a theory, unless it happens to them..

In fact I realized that similar to sandbox, there are small sandboxes for small timeframes for even the most popular websites. For example some articles even though submitted on ezinearticles.com or sites with PR5 and more, do not appear in search results. It happened with me. Others took only minutes to get indexed by Google, but some took many days even after linking to that article from other popular pages which gets indexed in an hour.

It happens with every site. So go check your internal pages (latest) and once in a while you will notice this delay in indexing.
[b][url=http://nextgoodbets.blogspot.com/]Next Good Bets...[/url][/b] | [url=http://nextgoodbets.blogspot.com/2009/06/does-history-repeat-this-is-about.html]Average Stock Market Returns[/url]

sam09
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:23 pm
Contact:

Post by sam09 »

Hi,

It happened to my newly launched website. Site got good ranking in just couple of weeks and suddenly disappeared from SERP and then again slowly start to get boosting in SERP. I think that's what sand boxed.
Sam Thomas
[url=http://hubshout.com/?Free-seo-analysis&AID=68]Search optimization[/url]
[url=http://hubshout.com/?p=Keyword&Keyword=affordable-seo]Seo resellers[/url]

KrazyG
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
Contact:

Post by KrazyG »

TO get away of that sandbox. Make sure that your site is worthy to be seen on the search results. ;)
[url=http://www.qualitymatters.com/Barbeque-and-Grill-s/90.htm]Weber BBQ Grills[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 394 guests