Do Social Bookmarking Sites Help Page Rank?
-
DansMuayThaiMMA
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:36 am
- Contact:
Do Social Bookmarking Sites Help Page Rank?
I started cataloging my posts from my blog on a couple social book marking sites like Digg and Delicious. Will this help my page rank?
My current PR is 1, and I would like to get it up to 2 by the end of the summer.
I have over 400 pages/posts of good content and I have been doing a lot of forums posts, blog commenting, and all the other necessary steps, however I have been spending a lot of time recently doing SBing. I want to know if my efforts are worth it.
Dan
www.dansmuaythaimma.com
My current PR is 1, and I would like to get it up to 2 by the end of the summer.
I have over 400 pages/posts of good content and I have been doing a lot of forums posts, blog commenting, and all the other necessary steps, however I have been spending a lot of time recently doing SBing. I want to know if my efforts are worth it.
Dan
www.dansmuaythaimma.com
-
suzzii
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:26 am
- Contact:
Social Bookmarking is one of the easiest ways to get extra traffic and links coming into your blog. Social bookmarking allows Internet users to save and organize bookmarks to a public website, tag them with keywords, share them with others, and browse what
others have bookmarked.
Thus it gives relevant traffic but not page rank.
Regards
others have bookmarked.
Thus it gives relevant traffic but not page rank.
Regards
Start [url=http://www.referforex.com/]Affiliate Marketing[/url] Now
-
ChiefLee
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:09 am
- Location: Lawrence KS
- Contact:
-
zidit
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:36 am
- Contact:
-
nsagent
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:07 pm
- Contact:
-
mdamin76
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
- Location: On Stage
- Contact:
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
shakir
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:41 am
- Contact:
-
YooHee
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 am
- Contact:
yes.... i think social bookmarking can really help in having backlinks also traffic like in diggo and stumble upon 
All you need to know about you Social Security Card
-
signaltelevision
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:00 pm
- Contact:
-
kellogg9
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:34 pm
- Contact:
-
mwya
- Posts: 209
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:48 am
- Location: my website
- Contact:
-
Bina
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:14 am
- Contact:
I am using social book marking sites for bringing more traffic than PR concerns. You can publish your great works in social sites and it may bring some natural links and so may be your PR increases. But worth a try
[url=http://binary-websolutions.com]Cochin Web development[/url] | [url=http://binary-websolutions.com/solutions.php]Web design[/url]
-
jgalty
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:07 pm
- Contact:
-
bpatton
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:41 am
- Contact:
Bookmarking
Yes it does look for high pr dofollow bookmark sites
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 226 guests