I mean pricepoint.com has been around forever. There is no excuse why they are not number 1. We have the highest page rank, everyone else is a point lower. Why is this?
Matt
www.pricepoint.com
Old Site - Never Been Number 1, but should
-
miladinovich123
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:14 pm
- Contact:
-
FemmeFatale
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:56 am
- Contact:
You can never tell when the search engines are changing their algorithm. So you need to find out why by comparing your site to thos who are on the first pages.
Search Engine Submission
SEO Tips
Search Engine Submission
SEO Tips
-
expertgoo
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:57 am
- Contact:
Re: Old Site - Never Been Number 1, but should
This is rypical problem
-
lucia123
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:03 am
- Location: London
- Contact:
-
katherinwatsonjr
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Old Site - Never Been Number 1, but should
Yeah, it is confusing. Like I have a website at the same time with another site, when I used smallseotools cho check, I have more backlinks (both sites are very new, less than 2 weeks) but my site is in page 6, the other site is in page 1! why does it happen?
Do you have a special discount and want your customers to act fast? Grab Scarcity Maximizer to create a countdown timers to do exactly that and so much more!
https://www.scarcitymaximizerreviews.com/
https://www.scarcitymaximizerreviews.com/
-
katherinwatsonjr
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Old Site - Never Been Number 1, but should
Yeah, it is confusing. Like I have a website at the same time with another site, when I used smallseotools cho check, I have more backlinks (both sites are very new, less than 2 weeks) but my site is in page 6, the other site is in page 1! why does it happen?
Do you have a special discount and want your customers to act fast? Grab Scarcity Maximizer to create a countdown timers to do exactly that and so much more!
https://www.scarcitymaximizerreviews.com/
https://www.scarcitymaximizerreviews.com/
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 192 guests