Google Wave
-
Janna122003
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:13 am
- Contact:
Google Wave
Has anyone here have seen google wave? I think it's interesting and another good product from Google. I'm so excited about it.
[b][url=http://www.meaincorporated.com/]Actuator[/url][/b] by MEA Inc.
-
mrandrei
- Posts: 371
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:16 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
peterko
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:45 pm
- Contact:
google wave
I think it's very impressive. Google always try to bring something new into the world of communication
Have a great day
Have a great day
Name brand clothing for less - Sale, discount, coupons!
Supreme Clothing for men and women
Supreme Clothing for men and women
-
articlemaster
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 2:32 am
- Contact:
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Anyone tried putting Google Wave apps on your site? Maybe I'm gonna give it a try on one of my blog soon...
https://services.google.com/fb/forms/waveforapps/
https://services.google.com/fb/forms/waveforapps/
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 185 guests