Google Wave Invites

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
KrazyG
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
Contact:

Google Wave Invites

Post by KrazyG »

So anyone here already got their Google Wave invites?

If so, where can one request an invite?
[url=http://www.qualitymatters.com/Barbeque-and-Grill-s/90.htm]Weber BBQ Grills[/url]

cecille20
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: ph
Contact:

Post by cecille20 »

What is the purpose of Google waves? :roll: As far as I know Google waves is the changing of your rank in Google? Am I right?

jillhandley
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:00 am
Contact:

Post by jillhandley »

I got one! LOL....

Let me tell you, this hype is really building on this product. I used it and it reminded me of AOL chat from 97.
Regards,
Jill Handley
Eco-sys,[url=http://www.electroniccigarettesinc.com]Electronic Cigarette[/url] Store

mrandrei
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:16 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by mrandrei »

I haven't received any Google Waves invitation. I badly want one.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 606 guests