Your suggestion for a Pagerank 4 Domain
-
hamidhamid1985
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:23 am
- Contact:
Your suggestion for a Pagerank 4 Domain
I have a domain with pagerank 4 ( http://www.glseek.com) I want to change it. Whats your idea? I mean whats better do you think that i convert it to?
Forum,Social Bookmark or ....
Please tell me your idea.
Forum,Social Bookmark or ....
Please tell me your idea.
-
tdave
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:35 pm
- Contact:
-
hamidhamid1985
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:23 am
- Contact:
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Whatever it's PR right now, there is no guarantee that it will remain it's PR when you change the contents of your site. If I were you, I would never consider PR on that next move, think of what kind of site that is very trendy and people will naturally find it and like it.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
royalroofing
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 am
- Contact:
-
hamidhamid1985
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:23 am
- Contact:
How can i find members to post new content to it?lexdino wrote:You might want to change it to a forum.
Forum isn't a bad idea and even if you lose some of your PR as a result of this, it will only be temporary because forums do get high PR if they update frequently.
I really need someone(s) to work for it .
Do you have any idea?
-
foryourlawyer
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:07 pm
- Contact:
-
oilboil
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:17 pm
- Contact:
Your site definitely is not PR4. In fact, there is zero PageRank. Regardless, with a name like GLseek there isn't much I could think of that would be appropriate for the name. But no matter what you decide on, you will have to promote it the same way you would promote any site, and the same way you have probably been promoting your current site.
[url=http://www.goodingrubber.com/product.asp?CategoryID=19]snow plow blades[/url]
[url=http://www.goodingrubber.com/product.asp?CategoryID=19]snow plow blade[/url]
[url=http://www.goodingrubber.com/product.asp?CategoryID=19]snow plow blade[/url]
-
dylan55
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:05 am
- Contact:
-
regan
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:21 am
- Contact:
I think a good forum will be the best idea. Also a good idea is a funny pics site.
Free HTML forms for your website and social media!
-
mikehudson
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:28 pm
- Contact:
-
mdamin76
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
- Location: On Stage
- Contact:
-
delnd
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:33 pm
- Location: London
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 86 guests