Google now ignors me!
-
groove
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:33 pm
- Contact:
Google now ignors me!
I used to rank well with my Cube Cart3 website.
Then since about June, I am way down the page ranking.
I am on first page with Yahoo etc most times - any idea why Google just ignors my site.
If replying please can you say in laymans terms as I'm no techi.
Thanks
Then since about June, I am way down the page ranking.
I am on first page with Yahoo etc most times - any idea why Google just ignors my site.
If replying please can you say in laymans terms as I'm no techi.
Thanks
[url=http://freetvshowandmovies.com]Free TV Show And Movies[/url]
[url=http://freegames.freetvshowandmovies.com]Free PC Games[/url]
[url=http://freegames.freetvshowandmovies.com]Free PC Games[/url]
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
madness222
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:23 am
- Contact:
Re: Google now ignors me!
maybe your work is not enough to crawl by google, because definitely there are so many competition in any kinds of keywords, especially in getting the first page in google.groove wrote:I used to rank well with my Cube Cart3 website.
Then since about June, I am way down the page ranking.
I am on first page with Yahoo etc most times - any idea why Google just ignors my site.
If replying please can you say in laymans terms as I'm no techi.
Thanks
[Excessive Links removed for spam. Please post one URL per messages. - Admin]
-
divyansh
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:47 am
- Contact:
Re: Google now ignors me!
You are in fist page in Yahoo and Google is not indexing you..
There are several region for this. If you want to index in Google submit your site in Google. Put sitemap.xml sitemap in your site. Do some off page process for your site.
There are several region for this. If you want to index in Google submit your site in Google. Put sitemap.xml sitemap in your site. Do some off page process for your site.
groove wrote:I used to rank well with my Cube Cart3 website.
Then since about June, I am way down the page ranking.
I am on first page with Yahoo etc most times - any idea why Google just ignors my site.
If replying please can you say in laymans terms as I'm no techi.
Thanks
[url=http://www.slingshotseo.com/]Indianapolis SEO[/url]
-
belpartner
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:13 pm
- Contact:
-
popo256
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Yahoo & Google's algorithm have great differences, mostly in the attributes they value that our site has. Yahoo mostly prefer contents, some tags while Google's ranking mostly affected by uniqueness of contents as well as quality of back links.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
wildnettechnologies
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:38 pm
- Contact:
-
medbook
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:10 pm
- Contact:
-
Autsch
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:01 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 102 guests