Google Chrome

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
ForumMaster
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:25 am
Contact:

Post by ForumMaster »

afaq1290 wrote:The Google chrome is very good software that software perform faster.the Google chrome i downloaded today it perform better and easier.i think this is the best.because i use it now.
This not a software Google chrome is a browser.
[url=http://www.obituarieshelp.org/free_printable_blank_family_tree.html]Printable Blank Family Tree[/url]

havefreak
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:30 am
Contact:

Post by havefreak »

GOOGLE CHROME IS AWESOME.
I've been using GChrome for a while and I'm still stuck to it. It is really fast and looks great. It's also very simple to use. I'm very happy with it... but soon I'll go back to FF!
{Spammy URL's removed by admin. Please post 1 URL per message}

scigars
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:24 am
Contact:

Post by scigars »

I use chrome as my default browser and I like it very much... I dont know if is better than mozilla, but is 1000% better than IE
Daniel member and owner of [url=http://www.solocigars.com]Cuban Cigars[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 415 guests