How can we take advantage of Google Analytics ?
-
mdamin76
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
- Location: On Stage
- Contact:
-
goldtrader
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:06 am
- Location: USA
- Contact:
Re: How can we take advantage of Google Analytics ?
Google Analytics is good for monitoring traffic from different countries. It is highly functional and you can drill down to several variables. You can also automate the emailing of traffic reports.
I use GA a lot and it gives me the insight on where to focus my SEO and marketing.
I use GA a lot and it gives me the insight on where to focus my SEO and marketing.
[url=http://savvygoldtrader.com][b]Buy and Sell Gold[/b][/url]
-
me_dna
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:53 am
- Contact:
Re: How can we take advantage of Google Analytics ?
I consider Google Analytics very helpful. There you can check if your SEO campaign has results. It helps examining your site. I usually check on Google Analytics the keywords that my visitors search, so that I can improve my page.
-
Kaabi
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:09 pm
- Contact:
Re: How can we take advantage of Google Analytics ?
You can really make Google Analytics work for you, moreso then just "seeing your traffic". You can see your most popular pages, and then optimize them for conversions, either ads or sales. You can also see where your traffic is coming from, both geographically and from what keywords, and do further optimization based on that data. Most people do not use Analytics to the fullest extent possible, I know that I sure don't...
-
probafix
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:57 am
- Contact:
Re: How can we take advantage of Google Analytics ?
Certain features and functions of Google analytics reporting that are very useful that i recommend you to take full advantages of.
Export
Time frame
Email
chart
Dashborads
Export
Time frame
chart
Dashborads
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 168 guests