What is the best backlink analyzer??

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
traveler1400
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:04 am
Contact:

Post by traveler1400 »

YooHee wrote:uhm...

you can use this tool also

http://www.mydomainstats.info/

someone share this tool to me

hope it'll help you :D
Thanks, that is a great tool for analysing your competitors as well.
Jase

http://selfempowermentguide.com/

sskumarmdu
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:22 am
Contact:

Post by sskumarmdu »

In my point of view, Google webmaster gives the exact and real back links results. So, you can use only Google Webmaster for analyzing backlinks.
sskumar
ebestclassifieds.com - Tamil Movie News & Events Portal.

ferrdoggsmd
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:34 pm
Contact:

Post by ferrdoggsmd »

I like backlinkwatch.com, out of all the ones I have tried it shows the most results
{Spammy URL's removed by admin. Please post 1 URL per message}

rayter
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by rayter »

Google webmaster tool is still the best tool for that. I also use SEO Elite. :)

tspace
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:19 am
Contact:

Post by tspace »

Web ceo is best tool i ever found for analyzing my links
[url=http://www.toddspace.com/]Social Community[/url]

marlena
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:22 am
Contact:

Post by marlena »

Hello everybody, I'm using google webmasters tool too and http://backlinkwatch.com also http://seoanalytic.com/tools/internal_pagerank_checker/

Good luck ;)
[url=http://www.[banned word - SPAM].net/]Buy Sildenafil[/url] and [url=http://www.[banned word - SPAM].net/brand-[banned_word].htm]tadalafil online[/url]

andr77
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:27 am
Contact:

Post by andr77 »

ferrdoggsmd wrote:I like backlinkwatch.com, out of all the ones I have tried it shows the most results
Good site!! I see all my backlinks. I used only SEO Quake before.
[Excessive URL's removed for spam. Post 1 URL per message and read our terms and conditions - ADMIN]

webago
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:17 am
Location: London
Contact:

Post by webago »

marlena wrote:Hello everybody, I'm using google webmasters tool too and http://backlinkwatch.com also http://seoanalytic.com/tools/internal_pagerank_checker/

Good luck ;)
i will have to check those out
Webago [url=http://www.webago.co.uk/]web design and internet marketing[/url]

regmac
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:17 pm
Contact:

Re: What is the best backlink analyzer??

Post by regmac »

scottgrace25 wrote:What do you think is the best site\program to analyze your back links to see how you are doing for numbers? Any help will be appreciated! 8)
I am using yahoo site explorer for this.. It's good.. You may try it as well..
Affordable authentic [b][url=http://www.designerclothesonline.co.uk/clothing/ralph-lauren/]Ralph Lauren[/url][/b] clothing.

marlena
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:22 am
Contact:

Re: What is the best backlink analyzer??

Post by marlena »

regmac wrote:
scottgrace25 wrote:What do you think is the best site\program to analyze your back links to see how you are doing for numbers? Any help will be appreciated! 8)
I am using yahoo site explorer for this.. It's good.. You may try it as well..
But when you are using yahoo site explorer you can't see if this backlink has nofollow or dofollow...
[url=http://www.[banned word - SPAM].net/]Buy Sildenafil[/url] and [url=http://www.[banned word - SPAM].net/brand-[banned_word].htm]tadalafil online[/url]

susanqy
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:26 pm
Contact:

Post by susanqy »

yahoo Explorer dosen't distinct nofollow and dofollow,but Google webmaster tool do
[url=http://www.mill.com.tw]sugar grinder,grinding mill,spice grinder[/url],[url=http://www.mill.com.tw/products-icm_english.htm]pulverizer[/url]

Dave011
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
Contact:

Post by Dave011 »

submit express is good, but I find IBP Arelis more helpful.

hotme
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:55 am
Contact:

Post by hotme »

i use google webmaster tools And yahoo explorer And they are giving me enough fine report For my links
[url=http://worldtourismguide.wordpress.com/]World Tourism Guide[/url]

johnwhite910
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by johnwhite910 »

The back link analyzer looks at links from blogs. Blog backlinks are important to gauge how much buzz a website is creating.
[url=http://www.designerpurseshop.com/]armani wallets[/url] | [url=http://www.designerpurseshop.com/]armani belts[/url] | [url=http://www.designerpurseshop.com/]designer wallets[/url]

damonebrice
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What is the best backlink analyzer??

Post by damonebrice »

It allows you to look at a lot of the data in the links - such as PR and stuff. But I also use the search operator linkdomain:domainname.com -site:domainname.com at Yahoo too.For me it's SEO SpyGlass.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 148 guests