From 50 to 0 in two days

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
nkzbusiness
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:10 am
Contact:

From 50 to 0 in two days

Post by nkzbusiness »

Hi all. I am wondering if you can help me with this problem:

My website is new and am in the process of optimizing it for google.
4 days ago I started seeing a spike in search traffic (I had added a bulk of content)
3 days ago I had over 50 unique visitors from search traffic.
2 days ago that number dropped to 8.
The last two days yielded 0.

I have no idea why this number dropped so drastically. Analytics is working, so I know that's not the problem.

Oh, and if it helps answer the question my website is http://www.about3dprinters.com

Any help would be appreciated!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 251 guests