PR not updated on .co.uk?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
ollyno1uk
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:15 am
Contact:

PR not updated on .co.uk?

Post by ollyno1uk »

Hi all

I onw several sites. I saw PR change on my .coms but nothing on my .co.uk's

Has anyone else found this?

usually being in the UK I do find that PR takes a few more hours to update than other places but not normally a few days. I find it hard to believe my PR stayed the same on the UK sites.

Thanks
[url=http://www.jbosolutions.co.uk]TFT Monitors[/url]

ollyno1uk
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:15 am
Contact:

Post by ollyno1uk »

I'm not familiar with the term live PR?

Thanks
[url=http://www.jbosolutions.co.uk]TFT Monitors[/url]

junuor
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:32 pm
Contact:

Post by junuor »

ollyno1uk wrote:I'm not familiar with the term live PR?

Thanks
As usual It needs around 10 days for that
[url=http://www.flyingway.com]Site to[/url]

ollyno1uk
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:15 am
Contact:

Post by ollyno1uk »

Ah right. I have always found my .co.uk sites to update within 24 hours of the .coms

Thanks
[url=http://www.jbosolutions.co.uk]TFT Monitors[/url]

DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED

ollyno1uk
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:15 am
Contact:

Post by ollyno1uk »

I do not think this has anything to do with pagerank. I have sitemaps installed on all my sites.
[url=http://www.jbosolutions.co.uk]TFT Monitors[/url]

whatahome
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:31 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by whatahome »

I think pr update has been done for UK sites too. I have seen BL changes for many .co.uk sites few days ago. But did not seen any pr change. However seen only one site of .co.uk domain pr droped from 3 to 2.
But most other sites (around 9 sites) have noticed that there pr still same.

easycash81
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by easycash81 »

May be google update .com site before .co.uk
[Double URL's removed for spam. Please see our terms & Policies. Post only one link per message - ADMIN]

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

I think Google already did.

imranahmed
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:11 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by imranahmed »

Could possible pr update is not complete yet.

mrandrei
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:16 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by mrandrei »

That's weird. The PR toolbar sometimes doesn't work properly. Check your site PR using other online tools.

Janna122003
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:13 am
Contact:

Post by Janna122003 »

That's normal google datacenter can have different updates.
[b][url=http://www.meaincorporated.com/]Actuator[/url][/b] by MEA Inc.

YooHee
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 am
Contact:

Re: PR not updated on .co.uk?

Post by YooHee »

ollyno1uk wrote:Hi all

I onw several sites. I saw PR change on my .coms but nothing on my .co.uk's

Has anyone else found this?

usually being in the UK I do find that PR takes a few more hours to update than other places but not normally a few days. I find it hard to believe my PR stayed the same on the UK sites.

Thanks
i think PR updates on .com sites are the same in .co.uk sites, i think not all your links are crawled that's why there's no change in your PR :D
All you need to know about you Social Security Card

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 528 guests