i want to take my site google de first page solution plz

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
shakera1

i want to take my site google de first page solution plz

Postby shakera1 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:30 pm

i wrk for my site https://www.sportbootfuehrerschein24.com/. i want to take my site google de first page solution plz.

the site is about Sportbootführerschein24 the online course on boating license and inland lake. Learn online with the official exam questions Sportbootführerschein questions. With our online course, you are perfectly prepared for the exam for boating license and theory test SBF. Learn everything you need for the exam: node, maneuvers, navigation, meteorology. Everything online with our online course Sportbootführerschein24. Simple, quick and easy to Sportbootführerschein inland and sea.
[u]Sportbootführerschein Onlinekurs | www.sportbootfuehrerschein24.com[/url]

PatrickDavidson

Re: i want to take my site google de first page solution pl

Postby PatrickDavidson » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:38 am

To rank your website in first page of Google you have to put strategies to bring it in first position of Google page ranking. Some ways to pull the website to first, provide testimonals, locate the references without search, create a superior or product service, target the appropriate keyword to take the site in first page.

StevenKenneth

Postby StevenKenneth » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:57 am

First of all you have to make some strategies then your content should be unique your backlinks is of high PR sites and also do some SMO of your sites.

bonjoseph85

Postby bonjoseph85 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:20 am

If you want to rank on first page of Google.de then you should do search engine optimization on your website and follow seo onpage and offpage techniques.
Make smile on your loved ones with anonymous app

Return to “SEO Forum”