I want best seo tool for finding exact traffic data
-
migratetodotnet
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:01 am
- Contact:
I want best seo tool for finding exact traffic data
I have google analytics to track the traffic. I need best seo tool to find exact traffic. Is there any tool.
-
MarilynHyland
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:59 am
- Contact:
Re: I want best seo tool for finding exact traffic data
There are some great tools for finding exact traffic data, the name of these tools are SEMrush, Google Analytics, Ahref, Google Adwords, SEO moz blogetc.
-
kingerjay
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:30 am
- Contact:
Re: I want best seo tool for finding exact traffic data
yea, you are right google analytics is what i use on my blog (www.nairaden.com)sonisingh wrote:Google Analytic and Google Ad-words are the best tools for finding the exact traffic data for your website.
-
adarshkodati
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:03 am
- Contact:
Re: I want best seo tool for finding exact traffic data
if you want best tool there is no other choice than Google Analytics.other tools cannot find exact traffic, i think you try "statcounter" if you feel its exact.i use analytics for my http://www.kumarwebdesign.com site.
-
trilok
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:16 pm
- Contact:
Re: I want best seo tool for finding exact traffic data
if you really want to track the exact traffic then i would say Google analytics is the best one. But you can try other tools like alexa, compete, piwik, woorank etc...
-
rishitha
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:32 am
- Location: bangalore
- Contact:
Re: I want best seo tool for finding exact traffic data
ahrefs gives the best result
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 174 guests