Google is showing results from unrelated and random sites!

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
Kasia
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:59 am
Contact:

Google is showing results from unrelated and random sites!

Post by Kasia »

Hello,

I have big problem with Google today.

The searches for any words on Google.com or google.co.uk show results from random websites. It affected IE,Mozilla and Opera.

Does anyone knows what has happened and how to fix it, please? It is probably transferring me to different server. I have checked my computer with antivirus, but it is still happening.:cry:

Please help.

Kasia :(

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

Give use more example like the keywords and your site.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

Kasia
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:59 am
Contact:

Post by Kasia »

I do not have example now, as my friend has helped me. He used program Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is safe mode and it is working so far:)
The problem was ie. if you put "e-bay", it will show you some random pages completely unrelated ranked like 0 or 1, but with the page titles with "e-bay" word. Very strange thing, I have to say. And it affects all search engines..
Hope this problem will not come back:)

Regards

Kasia

my_misyel
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
Contact:

Post by my_misyel »

So you're saying that your searches is greatly affected with a malware? I don't think so. Maybe there are some fluctuations in your searches and it depends on the 'data centers' who actually send results.

Pranavi
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Google is showing results from unrelated and random site

Post by Pranavi »

Friend you not declare your problem with example. Plz provide one example with keyword.
Kasia wrote:Hello,

I have big problem with Google today.

The searches for any words on Google.com or google.co.uk show results from random websites. It affected IE,Mozilla and Opera.

Does anyone knows what has happened and how to fix it, please? It is probably transferring me to different server. I have checked my computer with antivirus, but it is still happening.:cry:

Please help.

Kasia :(
[url=http://www.nubianblue.com/blackmanskincare.htm]Black Men's Skin Care Products[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 96 guests