Question about the Google-Dance Tool!
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Sorry I haven't used that tool before and wondering too why it www2.google.com and www3.google.com is not showing results.
Also I'm wondering if it is an official google tool.
Also I'm wondering if it is an official google tool.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
commentcodes
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:37 am
- Location: US
- Contact:
I am not seen those urls.VladTepes wrote:Sorry I haven't used that tool before and wondering too why it www2.google.com and www3.google.com is not showing results.
Also I'm wondering if it is an official google tool.
[url=http://www.mycommentcodes.com]myspace codes[/url],[url=http://www.mycommentcodes.com]myspace comments[/url]
-
seocipl
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:58 am
- Location: India
- Contact:
I also not shown those linkscommentcodes wrote:I am not seen those urls.VladTepes wrote:Sorry I haven't used that tool before and wondering too why it www2.google.com and www3.google.com is not showing results.
Also I'm wondering if it is an official google tool.
[url=http://www.cyberthinkinfotech.com/webdevelopment.php]Web development[/url]
-
my_misyel
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
- Contact:
-
VladTepes
- Posts: 1463
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
- Contact:
Dear Guys,
If you want to know something search (google) it.
http://www.google.com/search?q=Google-Dance+Tool
If you want to know something search (google) it.
http://www.google.com/search?q=Google-Dance+Tool
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
commentcodes
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:37 am
- Location: US
- Contact:
-
mdamin76
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm
- Location: On Stage
- Contact:
-
seocipl
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:58 am
- Location: India
- Contact:
Thanks for sharing this link it's really helpful.VladTepes wrote:Dear Guys,
If you want to know something search (google) it.
http://www.google.com/search?q=Google-Dance+Tool
[url=http://www.cyberthinkinfotech.com/webdevelopment.php]Web development[/url]
-
angelinalove
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:03 am
- Contact:
-
YooHee
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 am
- Contact:
All you need to know about you Social Security Card
-
dzinestand
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:10 am
- Contact:
-
Ka-canor
- Posts: 1069
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
- Location: USA
- Contact:
-
izzy55
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:48 am
- Contact:
Re: Question about the Google-Dance Tool!
Where did you get the tool?wt1099 wrote:Hey everyone, I am so excited I am vibrating! I am wondering, when I use the "google-tool" and it shows the 3 server results, is it safe to assume, Server 1 is showing me the current google index results, and 2 and 3 are what is to come? If 2 and 3 are what to come I will be a very happy person as I just blew alot sites outta the water for my keywords. And its all thanks to the good folks here!!
-
fujia
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:39 pm
- Location: usa
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 202 guests