Google Mozilla Firefox

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
liebe911
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:27 pm
Contact:

Post by liebe911 »

I'm not all satisfied with any of the browsers at times everything is having some problems or another I have installed nearly all of them and use anyone.
[url=http://www.ibenia.com]Cricket[/url]

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Re: Google Mozilla Firefox

Post by VladTepes »

plutoscript wrote:What do you think about Google Mozilla Firefox browser? Reply please.
I can't actually get what are you asking, Google didn't own Mozilla but they have good partnership. FYI, google has it's own browser named Chrome.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

seo.doc
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 pm
Contact:

Post by seo.doc »

Its the best browser for SEO's due to it do have many add ons on it that are very useful..
[url=http://www.iweb-marketing.com]Seo Services[/url] Free Consultation

codyBane
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:01 pm
Contact:

Post by codyBane »

Well it depends what you're using them for... no browser is perfect. Internet explorer writes their own rules on interpreting html and in how html elements are referenced in their javascript engine. It's also the slowest browser out there and makes that annoying click sound every time you click on something. It's also usually 1-2 generations behind on it's available features.

Firefox is great. Faster, lots of flexibility.

Google Chrome is awesome IMO. Still in beta so not many features yet but it's slick. Lightweight and fast. I hear some complaints about it crashing but a) it's still in beta testing and b) I've only seen it crash when visiting questionable websites.
[url=http://www.moonrisedesign.com/]custom web design[/url]

my_misyel
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
Contact:

Post by my_misyel »

It's user friendly and easy to access. Am still trying Chrome but unfortunately I am not satisfied when I first tried it.

zeruel
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:07 am
Contact:

Post by zeruel »

LOL! Google doesn't own Firefox FYI... They have their own browser..

http://www.google.com/chrome ;)
[url=http://www.autoinsuranceselect.com/]Cheap Auto Insurance[/url]

kollam003
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:22 pm
Contact:

Post by kollam003 »

Firefox is still better than chrome.
[url=http://www.ibenia.com]Motorsports[/url]

seo.doc
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 pm
Contact:

Post by seo.doc »

zeruel wrote:LOL! Google doesn't own Firefox FYI... They have their own browser..

http://www.google.com/chrome ;)
yep..but Google and Mozilla had their deal being the default SE for Mozilla..after all Google hired Firefox lead engineer Ben Goodger in January 2005..to work for them with the condition that he can still work on at least half of Mozilla projects...then it turned out that Goodger was been one of the lead engineers of Chrome..
[url=http://www.iweb-marketing.com]Seo Services[/url] Free Consultation

umeshseo
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:08 pm
Contact:

Post by umeshseo »

hi,
Google Mozilla Fire Fox is the best. i am using mozilla fire Fox

my_misyel
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 pm
Contact:

Post by my_misyel »

kollam003 wrote:Firefox is still better than chrome.
I definitely agree with you :D but firefox now is a bit wonky.

rayter
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by rayter »

Firefox is my favorite among other browsers because you can install many SEO add-ons in it. Pages in Firefox also load faster than Explorer.

ferrdoggsmd
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:34 pm
Contact:

Post by ferrdoggsmd »

I prefer firefox then IE
{Spammy URL's removed by admin. Please post 1 URL per message}

janicejan
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:11 pm
Location: moon
Contact:

Post by janicejan »

there's something wrong with your question, I guess it should be google chrome or firefox, they are two different browsers, anyway I prefer to use mozilla firefox rather than chrome.. a lot if tools are compatible with firefox that's why I'm a big fan of firefox.
[b][url=http://dcincome.com/]chiropractic marketing[/url][/b]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 475 guests