Google Adsense Question

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
chevybbc
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:44 pm
Contact:

Google Adsense Question

Post by chevybbc »

Hi,
I just put google adsense on my website. I have my home page as a channel and all my catagories I also have google ads on each individual web page. I doesn't seem like I am getting any clicks on my individual pages. Do I need to ad all of my web pages.
thank you

DavidDock
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:35 pm
Contact:

Post by DavidDock »

hello

Ka-canor
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by Ka-canor »

Try to placed your ads in most visible place that Google required or create a more unique content. Goodluck.

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

There are online tips on proper and effective placing of links on your site. Channels are used to test which place and kind of ads are working better. Here's few reference for you..

http://www.problogger.net/archives/2005 ... sense-ads/

http://www.problogger.net/archives/2008 ... overnight/
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

cathy dow
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 4:07 am
Contact:

Post by cathy dow »

Well placing ads in appropriate position matters a lot. you must place ads properly so that you get enough clicks to earn.
By the way good luck with your adsense.
[url=http://w2pdf.com][b]Word to PDF[/b][/url] | [url=http://desktop-wallpaper4u.blogspot.com][b]Cool desktop wallpapers[/b][/url]

articlemaster
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 2:32 am
Contact:

Post by articlemaster »

Place adsense ads in your ads is not everything.Place it in proper place with matching templates color.Now for earning from adsense you need traffic. Traffic will be your source of income.
[url=http://www.readyourarticles.com]Free Article submission[/url]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 396 guests