- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:29 am
- Location: India
I'm new into this forum but just want to let you know that I'm a professional SEO. Today, I'm gonna share with you very important factors for better website ranking in all major search engines.
1. Before staring page optimization, everybody needs to check which keyword is popular these days. You can check your business related keywords using Google Adwords that is free to use ofcourse. Here, you'll be asked to enter few of the keywords that you want to know if they are being searched or not and if yes, how many times a month they are being searched. This tool also gives the facility to search popular keywords related to your website/web page content. Just select the 2nd radio button titled website content and enter the full website's specific webpage which you want to search about. You'll get the keywords list in result.
2. Second thing that is very important and that is to analyze your competitors' websites. View their popular page source to analyze what they have done. Try to enhance your webpage content using their method but do not overall copy them. There is a tool available on the internet for free to analyze a full webpage at once. Tool is very popular with name SEOBook (dot) com. Install this on your browser and use it's benefits. This tool can tell you where the opened page is bookmarked with their quantities. Also, tells you alexa ranking, popular keywords list of the webpage, traffic report, and lots more.
3. After you've used both methods, it's time to analyze your website's meta tags. Title tag is the most important part of your website in view of Google and other search engines. These search engines pay more attention to it (specially Google). Try to put your business popular keywords by making them phrases. Please note that do not stuff it with keywords. Most search engines can crawl upto 70 characters in title meta tag so try to put your major keywords within this limit. Now give a short description upto 250 characters in Description meta tag using your page content. After it, give keywords in Keyword Meta tag.
4. Avoid using dynamic urls like ?php.laf1jljjajfa for your web pages; instead use static pages. If possible, give keywords in your web page names relevant to content of the page separating them with hyphens or underscores. For example, seo-company.html. Also, give title of it under <a title=""> and fill it with keyword related to that content page. The whole process is called link optimization.
5. Use as many as Heading tags (h1 to h6) you can use. Make content of your website as per heading, subheadings format so that your site can get more appearance in search engines. H1 - H3 are most important for website.
6. Wherever you use image tag (img src), always use alt tags in it also. Fill this with keyword related to your page's content. It is called image optimization.
7. Make sure that you're not using content that is already there on the web. If it so, try to change the content related to your business. If possible, hire freelancer or professional content writer who can write fresh content for your website.
8. Submit your website in all 3 major search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN.
9. After submitting your website in search engines, you'll need to make a sitemap for search engines in xml format. xml-sitemaps (dot) com provides you this facility absolutely free. Generate your free website's sitemap and submit it in all search engines using their webmaster accounts.
10. To drive fastest and huge traffic to a website, Social Network Bookmarking is the right way. You just need to bookmark your service web page in social network sites like digg, stumbleupon. You can get all lists for free social and popular network websites by search "Free Social Network Bookmarking Websites" in Google or any other search engine.
11. Create and submit as much as fresh blogs and articles on relavant blogs and articles submission websites. It gives your good backlink that lasts long.
12. If you have any press release about your company or business, it's the right time to submit them on popular free press release distribution websites. You can find all names in Google.
That's all for today. Hope this post will help you for your site's promotion. For further help or query, feel free to ask me.
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:41 am
Not harm but no benifit.. without also all those SEs find new sites.. but join with webmaster and submitting sitemap is best for indexing fast8. Submit your website in all 3 major search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN.
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:53 am
- Location: Srilanka
I think the best ever thing you can do is to submit your website in all the SE's. This is important and to get a website indexed it is recommended to not submit website directly to major search engines. You should get some backlinks for your website and they will be automatically submitted.shakir wrote:Not harm but no benifit.. without also all those SEs find new sites.. but join with webmaster and submitting sitemap is best for indexing fast8. Submit your website in all 3 major search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: Arizona
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 75 guests