Why my web position goes down so suddenly?
-
jackbl18
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:13 am
- Location: U.S
- Contact:
Why my web position goes down so suddenly?
Dear friends,
I'm really anxious now. You all know that keyword ranking is very important to people who trade online. To mine, futures trading is what I target. But I'm really shocked when I check my site pitguru.com this morning. It stands at #135 with the key, while the position was #11 yesterday. I don't understand why Google makes such sudden change. I don't why. I'm really bored and worry. You guys may be experts, please give me some suggestions! Thanks a lot![/u]
I'm really anxious now. You all know that keyword ranking is very important to people who trade online. To mine, futures trading is what I target. But I'm really shocked when I check my site pitguru.com this morning. It stands at #135 with the key, while the position was #11 yesterday. I don't understand why Google makes such sudden change. I don't why. I'm really bored and worry. You guys may be experts, please give me some suggestions! Thanks a lot![/u]
-
myndconsulting
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 9:43 am
- Location: Unit 5, G/F, Landco Corporate Center, Bajada, Davao City, Philippines
- Contact:
Do you perform daily link building? If not then maybe you deserve that new ranking
...
Use Google to search for the number of competitor pages for your target keyword... that will give you an overview of how much effort you'll need to create inbound links to your websites...
Make sure you only post quality links.
Use Google to search for the number of competitor pages for your target keyword... that will give you an overview of how much effort you'll need to create inbound links to your websites...
Make sure you only post quality links.
-
madness222
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:23 am
- Contact:
-
Jectillplum
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 11:50 pm
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
-
thejourney
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:06 pm
- Contact:
-
trustinme2
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:12 am
- Contact:
-
mcl1989
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:28 am
- Contact:
if your site isnt the most established in the world then this happens all the time becasue Google keeps messing with things to try and give the best user experience (so they claim) if your site was establisehed, several years old, quality links etc check you havent broken one of googles webmaster guidelines!
-
andr77
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:27 am
- Contact:
-
luxury_homes
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:03 am
- Contact:
-
rayter
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
- Location: United States
- Contact:
-
SEOGuruNYC
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:22 pm
- Contact:
Google has been updating their indexed results for the last few weeks. I think it has something to do with the Google Caffeine, which is still being tested right now but it should be launched soon to compete with the Bing.com
[url=http://www.verragio.com/Engagement-Rings]Engagement Rings[/url] by leading engagement ring designer Verragio
-
jgalty
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:07 pm
- Contact:
-
susanqy
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:26 pm
- Contact:
-
ellemdee
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:14 am
- Contact:
-
rtogin
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:11 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 247 guests