Google Has Made its Search Box Bigger

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
sam09
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:23 pm
Contact:

Google Has Made its Search Box Bigger

Post by sam09 »

Hi folks,

Latest update from Google is - Google search is now even bigger. Google has made the search box, search box text and the ‘Google Search’ and ‘I’m Feeling Lucky’ buttons bigger. The bigger search box will show both on the home page and on the top of Google’s search results pages.

Google’s Marissa Mayer says the bigger search box is better because the text you type is larger, and the Google Suggest dropdown text is also bigger.
Sam Thomas
[url=http://hubshout.com/?Free-seo-analysis&AID=68]Search optimization[/url]
[url=http://hubshout.com/?p=Keyword&Keyword=affordable-seo]Seo resellers[/url]

mrandrei
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:16 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by mrandrei »

Really? I haven't noticed that. Well, that sounds awesome. A larger Google search box text is better!

anguilafan
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:15 pm
Contact:

Post by anguilafan »

Yep, saw it as well. Like it!

shakir
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:41 am
Contact:

Post by shakir »

Yh found today....good and may be Google wants to fill something in the empty spaces in homepage
[url=http://www.hostingthebest.com/review.asp?id=2]hostgator review[/url]

rayter
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by rayter »

I really like the new search box! It's bigger and better. Google never fails to impress me.

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

Besides, Google's homepage is so neat with only few links..
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

seo.doc
Posts: 228
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 pm
Contact:

Post by seo.doc »

Another improvement from Google. I like the idea of going direct to the homepage of the top site that ranks on the particular query once you click the i'm feeling lucky button.
[url=http://www.iweb-marketing.com]Seo Services[/url] Free Consultation

cecille20
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: ph
Contact:

Post by cecille20 »

I didn't even notice it, until I read this thread. Well, this is a good advantage in any site that remain no. 1 in Google. So guys? What are we waiting for? We need more work ;) Thanks for the update sam09

KrazyG
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
Contact:

Post by KrazyG »

Ah yeah I noticed that search box too... not bad though...
[url=http://www.qualitymatters.com/Barbeque-and-Grill-s/90.htm]Weber BBQ Grills[/url]

Dave011
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm
Contact:

Post by Dave011 »

I didn't notice that to where did you hear or read that?did they also widen the text to be including in search box?

investment066
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:09 pm
Contact:

Post by investment066 »

Yes I saw that. But what difference does it make actually?

andrewsmith
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:30 am
Contact:

Post by andrewsmith »

Ya, Google knows the behaviour of their users that's why it has more users than other search engines!
[url=http://www.firstpropertychoice.com/marbella-property-for-sale-properties.aspx]Marbella Property[/url] | [url=http://www.firstpropertychoice.com/cheap-spanish-property-costa-del-sol-properties.aspx]Costa Del Sol property[/url]

sfwsn
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Post by sfwsn »

I noticed the change. But I really don't think it is a big improvement. The original box and font size are big enough for me.
{Excessive URL's removed by admin. Please post 1 URL per message}

zmonique2007
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:43 am
Contact:

Post by zmonique2007 »

Yeah! Great improvement for Google. Google has always been first and foremost about search, and committed to building and powering the best search on the web.


:oops:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 403 guests