what Difference between Dynamic and static pages?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
tonybrain20162
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:59 am
Contact:

what Difference between Dynamic and static pages?

Post by tonybrain20162 »

what Difference between Dynamic and static pages?

Thozed
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:03 am
Contact:

Re: what Difference between Dynamic and static pages?

Post by Thozed »

This question I rather ask myself as well. Some say to build back links, some argue that it is better to focus on good content only. I'm also not sure about this but I'm happy to get new insights here!

Coundeplaid67
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:25 am
Contact:

Re: what Difference between Dynamic and static pages?

Post by Coundeplaid67 »

Bounce rate is a word used in web site traffic examination.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 159 guests