Why Gmail saves all data you search on google

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
georgebond
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:46 pm
Contact:

Why Gmail saves all data you search on google

Post by georgebond »

Google saves all the search results that you search on google at the time when you login to gmail because it gives more accurate results than before according to you search if you dont want that you can clear all the search history that is stored on google it records each and every activity what site you are visiting or login in incognito mode for more tips and tricks visit www.gmail.com

GuitarPrince
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:47 am
Contact:

Re: Why Gmail saves all data you search on google

Post by GuitarPrince »

It is one of my most favorite google feature. If I am not wrong, it called cloud computing

GuitarPrince
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:47 am
Contact:

Re: Why Gmail saves all data you search on google

Post by GuitarPrince »

I think it called cloud data

jonesjeffe
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Why Gmail saves all data you search on google

Post by jonesjeffe »

Hi, I think they save all data we search because they can provide a perfect match for our search results. Google is working hard to know it's users to serve them what they what and I think it is the thing that's why Google is in the top of the all online businesses. And GuitarPrince. I think they are doing it with the help of software defined data center architecture or the something similar service. I don't know exactly nobody does because it's google.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 806 guests